UGA Rivals editor says Vandy players in revolt and opting out

So did vandy players actually revolt or did the bunched panty brigade freak out over a UGA beat reporter?

Advertisement
So did vandy players actually revolt or did the bunched panty brigade freak out over a UGA beat reporter?

Vandy rivals writer doubled down on it (either Tuesday or Wednesday):
Capture - chris lee.JPG

Coach Fitch was asked about it Wednesday and his quote was "several players (are/were?) considering" but they were "above the mark" (which is 53 players)

It was also revealed that last year's kicker, Ryley Guay has been practicing with the team - that was the supposed point of contention

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some of you guys keep saying Vandy lost to Missouri 49-0.

The truth is that they actually lost 41-0.

That, alone, makes me question the validity of 95 percent of what’s been posted on this thread.
Just keep repeating their only point as if it wins them the argument. Sad they can’t even get that right

Advertisement
Game is postponed.

Statement from Vandy:

"Due to the Vanderbilt football squad size and position availability falling below roster minimum requirements, Saturday’s game at Georgia has been postponed to Dec. 19, consistent with Southeastern Conference COVID-19 protocols"

"The lack of available players stems from circumstances surrounding COVID-19, injuries and opt-outs."

Game is postponed.

Statement from Vandy:

"Due to the Vanderbilt football squad size and position availability falling below roster minimum requirements, Saturday’s game at Georgia has been postponed to Dec. 19, consistent with Southeastern Conference COVID-19 protocols"

"The lack of available players stems from circumstances surrounding COVID-19, injuries and opt-outs."
that's a mealy-mouthed way to create some ambiguity. i'd love to see a breakdown of each category even though they'd never do that (nor should they).

Advertisement
imaging getting mad about a kicker when you didn't even score a touchdown once or get in field goal range to even attempt a kick.

Imagine having some unqualified kicker give you a halftime talk about cheering each other on when they had been on the team for 4 day.

Theses are kids that have grinded all year and get their asses kicked by much more talented teams week in and week out.

Kicking a soccer ball and kicking a football have nothing to do with each other. I can make a 35 yard FG but I can’t kick a soccer ball 35 yards.
Exactly. She is used to doing goal kicks and to lift a soccer ball you basically scrape the ground with your foot a bit to lift the ball. You kick a football like that it goes about 25 yards and spins really fast (which is exactly what her warmup kicks looked like). You have to kick a little higher up on a football.

Advertisement
I wonder how all the clearly personally offended old dudes feel about Larry Doby and Satchel Page.
I used to watch Satchel pitch in the old Miami Stadium when he was with original Miami Marlins, which played in the AAA Inteenational League. He would come off the mound and pull a pack of cigarettes out of his pants pocket and light up in the dugout.

1016E946-0413-4F56-8AF8-26D289AB52F6.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back