UGA reeling right now. Down 23-7.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This makes me feel VERYYY confident vs ND. Uga obviously wasn’t as good as everyone thought. They beat ND at home. Lets do work.

40-10 LOL

Apparently UGA was a bigger fraud than I thought

Their defense is okay. Their offense is predicated on Sony and Chubb keeping the run game going. Auburn's got a really good run defense. It's funny to hear everyone say that UGA can still get into the playoff. You shouldn't get into the playoff when you get beat down like this.

Advertisement
This makes me feel VERYYY confident vs ND. Uga obviously wasn’t as good as everyone thought. They beat ND at home. Lets do work.

I thought the same thing, man. But I'm approaching this game like all of the others.........on the edge of my seat.

This is gonna be a wild finish in CFB for the playoff. It’s wide open this year, even Bama although consistent isn’t as dominant as past teams. We don’t currently have a Miami caliber championship roster but it’s becoming clear that with some right breaks anything is possible. We win tonight, the question really is, why not Miami? I’m usually a glass half empty type but I’m starting to believe. Every team out there looks beatable.

Huh? I'll take Miami's roster over every team in the nation. Easily.

Couple things.... First, you didn't comprehend my statement. I was talking about this roster compared to other Cane rosters. Point I was trying to make is that there are no great teams this year and it appears we have as good of shot as anyone. Still we have a flawed roster and I'm not sure if I was 2 bottle of scotch in would I take our roster over anybody else's let alone easily.

40-10 LOL

Their defense is okay. Their offense is predicated on Sony and Chubb keeping the run game going. Auburn's got a really good run defense. It's funny to hear everyone say that UGA can still get into the playoff. You shouldn't get into the playoff when you get beat down like this.

If they beat Alabama in the SEC Championship Game they should be in the Playoffs.

Advertisement

That is not reality . If we look back in 5 years this will be the least talented MIami team in that time period. BUT there aren't any amazing teams this year so we might be able to make some noise . Tonight will tell the tale. If we win tonight I think we might actually have a chance to win a title this season . Either way though this is year 2 of the rebuild and winning the coastal and making a major bowl ( which we will) is crazy. .

How is that not reality? Name a team more talented than Miami this year.

40-10 LOL

If they beat Alabama in the SEC Championship Game they should be in the Playoffs.

They falter against good run defenses as we saw against Notre Dame and now Auburn. They were somewhat fortunate to win the former. I seriously doubt they beat Bama.

Advertisement
This is gonna be a wild finish in CFB for the playoff. It’s wide open this year, even Bama although consistent isn’t as dominant as past teams. We don’t currently have a Miami caliber championship roster but it’s becoming clear that with some right breaks anything is possible. We win tonight, the question really is, why not Miami? I’m usually a glass half empty type but I’m starting to believe. Every team out there looks beatable.

Couple things.... First, you didn't comprehend my statement. I was talking about this roster compared to other Cane rosters. Point I was trying to make is that there are no great teams this year and it appears we have as good of shot as anyone. Still we have a flawed roster and I'm not sure if I was 2 bottle of scotch in would I take our roster over anybody else's let alone easily.

Miami is ******* loaded. Every team has “flaws.” I have no clue what sport you think you are watching.

Advertisement
Back