UGA reeling right now. Down 23-7.

Advertisement
Boat raced!

US_Navy_100502-N-8020M-021_Retired_Navy_Cmdr._Paul_Becker_takes_the_lead_in_the_UL-14_Go_Navy_hy.jpg

Member when Georgia fired Richt for not winning these games? Glad they fired Richt, clearly worked out for us. It ain't the coach, it's the program (UGA).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Take care of our business tonight and doesn't matter what anyone else does, we win out we're in.

This game makes me feel better about our chances. Auburn is similar to us as in it really good D-line vs dominate running game. If we bring that intensity especially on the Defense and O-line with Rosier playing a good game we win.

This is gonna be a wild finish in CFB for the playoff. It’s wide open this year, even Bama although consistent isn’t as dominant as past teams. We don’t currently have a Miami caliber championship roster but it’s becoming clear that with some right breaks anything is possible. We win tonight, the question really is, why not Miami? I’m usually a glass half empty type but I’m starting to believe. Every team out there looks beatable.

Huh? I'll take Miami's roster over every team in the nation. Easily.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is gonna be a wild finish in CFB for the playoff. It’s wide open this year, even Bama although consistent isn’t as dominant as past teams. We don’t currently have a Miami caliber championship roster but it’s becoming clear that with some right breaks anything is possible. We win tonight, the question really is, why not Miami? I’m usually a glass half empty type but I’m starting to believe. Every team out there looks beatable.

Huh? I'll take Miami's roster over every team in the nation. Easily.

That is not reality . If we look back in 5 years this will be the least talented MIami team in that time period. BUT there aren't any amazing teams this year so we might be able to make some noise . Tonight will tell the tale. If we win tonight I think we might actually have a chance to win a title this season . Either way though this is year 2 of the rebuild and winning the coastal and making a major bowl ( which we will) is crazy. .

Amazing what a team with a great dline can do too push UGAs **** in on the run game and make that bum at QB win the game

Advertisement
Back