UGA CB Daniel Harris; UM interested...

Advertisement
I’ll follow up with sources. Rusty Mansell is saying Miami. He’s framing it as a very tough loss for UGA. I haven’t kept up with him up there but he had an outstanding senior year at Gulliver. Long, fast and growing into his body.

Rusty Mansell is pretty plugged in at Georgia. Better than those idiots that replaced him at 247

Advertisement
IMG_3343.jpeg
IMG_3345.jpeg
IMG_3346.jpeg
IMG_3347.jpeg
IMG_3348.jpeg
IMG_3349.jpeg
IMG_3350.jpeg
IMG_3352.jpeg

Yeah I agree that kinda comment makes zero sense but this is the CIS board. Lol

Ppl complain about CB recruiting and depth but telling this kid to kick rocks?? 🤔🤔🤔

Because him, his brother and dad **** on this University and happily talked **** on it on their way to their school of choice.

But hey, the coaches take him, they take him. Would root for him because he would be a Cane but doesn’t mean I would forget their shenanigans.

Advertisement
Is he strictly a cb or could we be looking at him as a free safety.Saw that he ran a 10.7 in 2021 as a sophmore so he should be under 10.5 by now,great speed for his size.

Because him, his brother and dad **** on this University and happily talked **** on it on their way to their school of choice.

But hey, the coaches take him, they take him. Would root for him because he would be a Cane but doesn’t mean I would forget their shenanigans.
I hear you, but cant operate that way in this era. If he comes in and works hard and performs, then thats what counts. Shows that are program is at a higher level and players that once **** on us, now see that we are a better choice now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back