UGA 2014 RB commit Nick Chubb

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
Radi Nabulsi ‏@RadiNabulsi 6h
I'm not saying that #UGA freshman Nick Chubb is the next Herschel Walker, but something about him looks familiar:
103.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is it that the Gator fan is posting on a UM recruiting board about a UGA signee? Especially somebody who the staff never really pursued?

Advertisement
Radi Nabulsi ‏@RadiNabulsi 6h
I'm not saying that #UGA freshman Nick Chubb is the next Herschel Walker, but something about him looks familiar:
103.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

It's interesting to see how loose his wrists/hands are when he's sprinting. Dude looks like a BEAST though!

Shocked there aren't more people drooling over him simply to **** on Sony. This seems right up their alley.

Impressive athlete for sure. Looks like one of those kids you just try not to ***** up when he gets on campus

Advertisement
He won the state shot put championship and runs a 10.69 100m. I've heard his name for years. He will not disappoint at the next level.

Why is it that the Gator fan is posting on a UM recruiting board about a UGA signee? Especially somebody who the staff never really pursued?
Because the next few years when people on this board are asking questions about why isnt Sony getting more carries is he a bust? This guy will probably be the answer. Plus it is just crazy to see a kid that big and that athletic in high school

Last edited:
Great.

Mods deleting pics/posts.

Sucking off a **** who's screen name on a CANES BOARD is "ihatethisplace"

jocking a uga player who gives a **** less about this []_[]?? Yet constantly bashing coaches and former players who actually WANTED to be here.

Got it.

Yep. This is a CANES board.

157.gif

Advertisement
Back