UF's Athletic Deparment Making Miami Look Like A Joke

Advertisement
They hired Will Muschamp...don't know that I'd go crowning their athletic department.

He was an unknown as a HC and proven DC. Sounds familiar. 4 years in they have enough data to fire him.

I would say over the last 10 years they are doing better than us and have 2 NC's to show for it.

The problem, as evidenced by this board, is that a large segment of the fanbase is all chipper and swell because they think almost beating FSU was all the ammunition they needed to get this chicken **** Neanderthal to stay as coach. So now they chime in with "Well, hes staying so whats the point of arguing?!?!" and "We can be a real player for the Coastal next year!". Go back to the Northeast and stick to watching football on Sundays. We expect national titles here. And no, thats not unrealistic. FSU and UF (who recruit the same guys we do) have won 3 titles in the last 8 years.

Advertisement
Miami is a joke. The Unathletic Department doesn't need any help with this.

Jeremy Foley is a slimy weasel, but he knows what his mission is, and he does everything he can to accomplish that mission. He mans up when he makes a bad hire and he gets rid of the bad hires. Give him credit, he facked up with Zook and Muschamp and he fired both of those turds.

We will be told how the team is making progress and how they have confidence in Folden.

LoL...some of you wont understand if you think UF is makin us look like a joke, your kidding yourselves...your on the outside lookin in....Truth be told, Foley wants to keep Muschamp....he has loyalty to him but he had people over him asking for Muschamp's job... if he didnt it would have been his job also..... How do I knw? A family member of mine graduated from UF in 04 and They hate Foley in Gainesville plus we can forget about Their DB Coach Robinson is staying... also supposedly so is OL coach Summers. ..but u never knw. ...I've been told it looks soo bad on them because we went through sanctions and still is a beter team than them...those people up in Gayville really care about FSU n Miami and how they are perceived. .... Florida is a Clown show right now

Our roster was a disaster when muschamp took over...especially on offense ( he had some studs on defense)...muschamp is leaving the team almost exactly as he got it...a disaster on offense and some studs on defense

That's true to a point. Florida won 13 games in 2009 and Rainey and Demps were their backs. Florida's biggest problem has been at quarterback. Brantley wasn't very good and Driskel has been awful. And Pease doesn't even let Harris throw so they are completely one-dimensional. Florida offense line recruiting has not been very good.

Advertisement
LoL...some of you wont understand if you think UF is makin us look like a joke, your kidding yourselves...your on the outside lookin in....Truth be told, Foley wants to keep Muschamp....he has loyalty to him but he had people over him asking for Muschamp's job... if he didnt it would have been his job also..... How do I knw? A family member of mine graduated from UF in 04 and They hate Foley in Gainesville plus we can forget about Their DB Coach Robinson is staying... also supposedly so is OL coach Summers. ..but u never knw. ...I've been told it looks soo bad on them because we went through sanctions and still is a beter team than them...those people up in Gayville really care about FSU n Miami and how they are perceived. .... Florida is a Clown show right now

I seriously doubt they hate Jeremy Foley since Florida has the best athletic programs overall in the SEC and in the country. Maybe the young alums do and I get that football is king at Florida. They may be ****ed because Foley has been all in with Muschamp. They'll spend money this time around I'd suspect.

Muschamp and Golden pretty much have identical records in their last 4 seasons. Al Golden has only ONE more win than him. (They'd have the same record if UF's opener vs Idaho wasn't cancelled) This is with Muschamp going up against a much harder schedule over their 4 year careers.

That's not good enough for UF. Fired.

But at Miami? We love it.

We embrace trying hard and almost winning. We love almost beating our rivals. Almost winning the Coastal.

Miami is a joke in college football right now. We are a once great heavy weight champ stumbling around dimly light boxing gyms, taking lumps in front of 12 people. Being wheeled around from fight to fight, as people beg us to stop. Shaking violently, and ****ing ourselves as we tell ancient stories of our greatness for the 150th time. We are a washed up version of ourselves. Crumbling pillars of a once great dynasty.

The worst part is the school loves that. They're just happy to play on Saturdays. Give us our cut of the ACC money, don't get arrested, and most of all, have fun.

Until further notice, Miami is dead. UF is just highlighting the current indifferent attitude towards winning that is infecting Miami's athletic department.

Moral victories-- it's a canes thing, you wouldn't understand.

Other than ignoring all circumstances before and when they were hired, your post is spot on.

participation-trophy-for-anyone-that-contacts-me.jpg

I, for one, can't wait for the end of year banquet to see these given out to the team!

Advertisement
Back