Ufomba *The African Nightmare* Kamalu update

Advertisement
Aqm,bond,kamalu,gilbert plus mccord and chickillo we will have a pass rush finally please Lord let this happen

Advertisement
You all made good points.. consiglere and others...I thought we came to conclusion on this board that stars don't mater but offer list do? Can u guys make up your mind? **** Richard Gordon is in the nfl and he was a hot pile of do doo...

He was a **** good blocking TE his Sr year.

Advertisement
10.png

You all made good points.. consiglere and others...I thought we came to conclusion on this board that stars don't mater but offer list do? Can u guys make up your mind? **** Richard Gordon is in the nfl and he was a hot pile of do doo...

He was a **** good blocking TE his Sr year.

And one great kick returner

I just spit my water out after reading that...I almost forgot that he was returning kicks for Shannon. Thank you again Shalala for getting rid of Randy Shannon.

Advertisement
Why do you some of you guys insist on asking if players are good? Like Golden would offer a kid who he think sucks. I trust Al so if he thinks the kid is U quality, then he's U quality to me. Idc if we beat out UTSA and New Mexico for a player. Golden knows the type of players he needs to turn around the U.

Point taken, blackvern. But by the same token, there are A LOT of under the radar type players that contribute to really good teams. Another question. Who recruited Adderly? I'll take my chances on an "under the radar" type kid that Al recruited vs. what RS and LC brought in. Those two couldn't get 4 and 5* kids to ball.

Advertisement
We beat out Houston, Toledo, and North Texas for this guy..SHouldnt that ell you enough?

Is there a point in this above?

Anyone shocked TP800 agreed?

Two more offers--and much better ones--than Russ Maryland had...other than the one from UM.

I remember comments like these when we signed Daniel Adderly..SMH If you dont learn from your mistakes you are bound to repeat them..

So you're saying Shannon ability to evaluate talent and develop HS players into solid D1 players was as good as Golden's? What planet you live on mane.

Point taken, blackvern. But by the same token, there are A LOT of under the radar type players that contribute to really good teams. Another question. Who recruited Adderly? I'll take my chances on an "under the radar" type kid that Al recruited vs. what RS and LC brought in. Those two couldn't get 4 and 5* kids to ball.

I don't think his point is valid. Adderly was in a different era, evaluated by staff that never showed eye for hidden talent or the ability to develop marginal talent into productive college career. The only reason I, and most posters here probably agree, feel good about recruits with no stars after their names is because we started respecting the man behind the decision to accept their commitments. Not because we know any better.

I don't think his point is valid. Adderly was in a different era, evaluated by staff that never showed eye for hidden talent or the ability to develop marginal talent into productive college career. The only reason I, and most posters here probably agree, feel good about recruits with no stars after their names is because we started respecting the man behind the decision to accept their commitments. Not because we know any better.

Point well taken. Plus, a lot of big time coaches seem to be following Al's staff around to get leads on sleepers. After the Kaaya explosion there will be even more of that. The pros are respecting our staff. And the NFL is raiding it -- we haven't seen that in some time. All is not perfect yet, but it sure is looking better. Keep Valentine on board and things will take off big.

Advertisement
Back