Ufc vegas 3

Advertisement
Can't remember the last time someone just quit on the stool like that

Guitar hero has some heavy hands. Only thing better woulda been in front of 20k but man what a debut.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its such a huge weight range too. Even if you walked arround at 225 imagine fighing a dude who cut to 265. Thats why I wouldn't move up if I was bones.

Its such a huge weight range too. Even if you walked arround at 225 imagine fighing a dude who cut to 265. Thats why I wouldn't move up if I was bones.

He’s done. Didn’t beat Reyes. And Santos beat him. Shredded both his knees and Jones couldn’t do anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really think usman is going to put it on em. Burns has been hot and deserves it, but kamaru is a whole different beast than the shell of woodley. Speaking of Woodley, I really wonder what the **** happened to him between the Till fight and the mauling he received from usman because he's really never been the same.

Bruh...thats a collision course. Burns is back on his BS and Usman is Black Superman. Going to be so good.
Burns looked like a million bucks vs Woodley & Maia, he's in the prime of his career & his standup game has elevated.

What I'm most intrigued to see is what Usman's strategy will be, because he's a high class wrestler with advanced ground game but Burns is a an elite 2nd degree BJJ Black belt & can definitely make dudes tap, but most recently he's been outclassing guys with his stand up.

I'm guessing they'll both wanna exchange shots & try to knock each other out, but if I'm Burns I would take this fight to ground from the jump & work for a submit.

Usman really has no choice but to go for the KO because even though he's a good wrestler & Black belt himself, he's got no chance on the ground with Burns.

I really think usman is going to put it on em. Burns has been hot and deserves it, but kamaru is a whole different beast than the shell of woodley. Speaking of Woodley, I really wonder what the **** happened to him between the Till fight and the mauling he received from usman because he's really never been the same.
Broke his hand, got old & has lost his power.

Woodley was dangerous because he had a lethal left hand, but once he lost his KO power he lost all his mojo, he can't really out wrestle anyone anymore & fighters have figured out that he's getting gassed after the 1st two rounds, so just lay on'em for 3 rounds & take his lungs out lol.

Vs Burns he was gasping for air by the 3rd round as if he had just ran a 5K, he's just hit the wall & has inched closer to having to hang it up. He was phenomenal in his heyday though, was one of the best Welters in UFC history.

Broke his hand, got old & has lost his power.

Woodley was dangerous because he had a lethal left hand, but once he lost his KO power he lost all his mojo, he can't really out wrestle anyone anymore & fighters have figured out that he's getting gassed after the 1st two rounds, so just lay on'em for 3 rounds & take his lungs out lol.

Vs Burns he was gasping for air by the 3rd round as if he had just ran a 5K, he's just hit the wall & has inched closer to having to hang it up. He was phenomenal in his heyday though, was one of the best Welters in UFC history.
Those are good points.Its just just crazy because it might be the quickest drop off I've ever seen, because I swore when he got the strap nobody was beating him lol. After the last fight he should probably hang it up, but he said he blew all his money from his title defenses and everything so hopefully he can work something out.

Advertisement
Back