UFC London Jorge Masvidal

Advertisement

That's back to back fights that Till has gotten his *** whooped in the 2nd round.

Woodley exposed that he's got a weak chin & susceptible to that overhand right, Masvidal caught'em clean on the chin.

Great comeback win for Masvidal after taking losses to Thompson & Maia. I don't think he deserves a title shot just yet though, Covington vs Usman should be the next Welterweight title bout & Masvidal should get Leon Edwards or Ben Askren next.

Advertisement
Dude looks just like a trustee at TGK.....or so I've been told.

Was definitely an impressive performance. There should be an MMA event where South Florida takes on Stockton, CA. Seems like we've been churning out even more and more relative fighters.

Please tell me he’s a canes fan. Just laid hands on Leon Edwards backstage.
Don’t know if he is a canes fan he used to help teach the kids jiu jitsui class I was in at the time was literally the most “Miami” guy ever

Masvidal clocked Edwards, let’s see these two fight next. Definitely no love loss there especially after Leon’s comments that set Masvidal off during his post fight interview.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You
Skip to :52 seconds.

I still remember watching this for the first time like it was yesterday. That Ray guy had a few fights where he was just destroying people. He fought two guys at once in one and embarrassed them both. Then this fight happened. He probably out weighed Jorge by 40 pounds or so. He picked him apart. Made him look like an amateur.

Last edited:
You

I still remember watching this for the first time like it was yesterday. That Ray guy had a few fights where he was just destroying people. He fought two guys at once in one and embarrassed them both. Then this fight happened. He probably out weighed Jorge by 40 pounds or so. He picked him apart. Made him look like an amateur.

I used to hang with a lot of syndicates back in the day, they basically followed the same formula. They would fight people that they had no business fighting, and looked like beast. The min they fought someone who knew how to fight, their size didn’t matter any longer and just got handled.

Advertisement
I used to hang with a lot of syndicates back in the day, they basically followed the same formula. They would fight people that they had no business fighting, and looked like beast. The min they fought someone who knew how to fight, their size didn’t matter any longer and just got handled.
We probably know each other

They never recovered after Whiteboy gave Billy happy feet.

They never recovered after Whiteboy gave Billy happy feet.
I was going to post that video but was like nah I’m good lol. Basically yes I used to work out with billy at 24 hour fitness, I remember the anticipation leading up to the first fight didn’t end too well lol.

Advertisement
Back