UFC 246 McGregor vs Cowboy..

First card of the year fellas . There’s 12 fights in this card Im Going to choose to bet on 4 fights. I got McGregor , Haqparast, Osbourne, and Camur. Betting heavy on Osbourne and Haqparast! Let’s get this $$$$

Advertisement
She seems like a really cool girl. Been around forever and is finally getting shine.

Her opponent Maycee Barber is a beast, though. Looks like the next big thing in the women’s division, only 21 years old. Maybe Modafferi can pull the upset with her experience.
Wrestling and MMA.

You’re really my kind of guy, DMoney.

:)

She seems like a really cool girl. Been around forever and is finally getting shine.

Her opponent Maycee Barber is a beast, though. Looks like the next big thing in the women’s division, only 21 years old. Maybe Modafferi can pull the upset with her experience.

She's been around for a long time, and she would have to lose a lot of weight before they made a flyweight division in UFC. She was on The Ultimate Fighter twice also. Had some bad luck in the ring, twice she was wining her match and went for an armbar submission and her opponent slammed her down on the mat which knocked her out. Her problem is she goes the distance but is not a stand-up fighter if she can't get her opponent down she doesn't win on points.

Advertisement
Did you see weigh in and face off?

First time I've ever seen McGregor respectful towards an opponent.

Has he lost his edge? Is he shook?

Best card of the year. @Ecush

F65CC6F5-71B1-485C-A408-8891978EEA12.gif

Connor is a different man now. Big business man and was legitimately pulverized by Khabib. However, word out of his camp is he's rededicated and looking lean and crisp. His right hand is still a trump card, but no idea what his mindset is.

Cowboy is gritty...this is a monster life changing payday for him and GE's got nothing to lose.

This is much closer than most give credit for...going to be an awesome fight.

Advertisement
McGregor crushes him. Cowboy is too undisciplined with his strikes. IMO.

THEN again it’s fighting - anything can happen.

Connor is a different man now. Big business man and was legitimately pulverized by Khabib. However, word out of his camp is he's rededicated and looking lean and crisp. His right hand is still a trump card, but no idea what his mindset is.

Cowboy is gritty...this is a monster life changing payday for him and GE's got nothing to lose.

This is much closer than most give credit for...going to be an awesome fight.
Left hand

Love Cowboy, but hes GOAT gatekeeper. He'll go on a streak and when he steps up in comp, he gets handled. Diaz, Pettis, Dos Anos, Masdival, Till, Gaithe...if he can keep his chin away from McGregor he's got a chance. Use those leg kicks to keep distance, take him down and work the sub. But if he tries to bang with Conner he'll get dropped.

I'd love to see him get the belt before he retires, ala Bisping. Cowboys genuinely my favorite fighter to watch but as MrMachete mentioned, he's too undisciplined with his striking and it costs him when he faces superior strikers.

Advertisement
I've been tired of Connor for a couple years, but I think he is rededicated and wins in the first round. It will be fun while it lasts though.

And I hope there is some way for Cowboy to go out on a high note. He more than deserves that.

Advertisement
Conor has a year or two left and he’s completely cooked unless he really changes his game. He is twitchy fighter built his striking on speed. Dude will slow down a lot in his 30s.

Happened to the GOAT Roy Jones Jr and it wasn’t pretty.

The moment has always seem to overcome Cowboy. Cool guy and all but no built for that pressure or something. Plus, on the back end of his career. Still a badass but Conor times a left and sleeps him late 1st. Or I’m a jackass and Cowboy chokes him out after he gases. Conor is the best in the world the first 3-5 minutes.

Conor has a year or two left and he’s completely cooked unless he really changes his game. He is twitchy fighter built his striking on speed. Dude will slow down a lot in his 30s.

Happened to the GOAT Roy Jones Jr and it wasn’t pretty.

Poor guy can barely speak properly these days

Advertisement
Back