UFailure and Mississippi State

Man, the ACC is really bad

I couldn't laugh hard enough when someone said the ACC coastal was better then the SEC East before the season. Kentucky would go undefeated in this division.

The ACC coastal has taken back it rightful spot as one of the worse divisions in CFB. I still can't believe someone said that. LMAOO. We better not lose another game in conference play.

Advertisement
I couldn't laugh hard enough when someone said the ACC coastal was better then the SEC East before the season. Kentucky would go undefeated in this division.

The ACC coastal has taken back it rightful spot as one of the worse divisions in CFB. I still can't believe someone said that. LMAOO. We better not lose another game in conference play.
The SEC is tougher no question, Coastal is weak as ****

The SEC is tougher no question, Coastal is weak as ****

Right. The only division that is weaker is probably the B1G West (Wisconsin, Nebraska, Purdue, Northwestern, etc).

There were dudes on here talking about the ACC being better then the SEC because of one fluke year for the ACC in 2016. lmao.

ESPN is paying for a network to cover a lot of mediocre CFB teams. The ACC network is probably really to cover ACC basketball. ACC is basically the SEC of College ball.

Advertisement
Back