UFailure and Mississippi State

Advertisement
I take It back. Malik rosier wasnt the worst starting QB in the power 5

Lulz at the gaytors being given false hope by beating a bottom 100 team that somehow was put into the rankings

Advertisement
Not only is their QB terrible but he’s ******* clueless of defenders right in his face.

Lulz at the gaytors being given false hope by beating a bottom 100 team that somehow was put into the rankings

After watching Miss St, NC and Louisville QB’s I sincerely and wholeheartedly apologize to Malik Rosier.

Advertisement
Moorehead on my corch watch list , Mullen left a ready made squad , with a really good qb. Who suddenly looks awful.

It was amazing that Miss State was kept at #23 after the *** reaming given to them by Kentucky.
Miss State's entire offense is trash. A horrid O-line and receivers that can't catch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was amazing that Miss State was kept at #23 after the *** reaming given to them by Kentucky.
Miss State's entire offense is trash. A horrid O-line and receivers that can't catch.
The SEC is the best and toughest Conference of The College Football World! I thought you knew that?? Come on maaaaan.....:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Back