uf transfers

Wasn't Ledbetter a pretty talented safety coming out? The move to FB doesn't suggest it but that's what I thought I remembered

Advertisement
Amazing how many too ranked TEs have bombed at UF recently. Christian, Leonard, Taylor just off the top of my head.

I know we recruited Kent Taylor wish he would have committed..

this is why kids should not go with the hott school at the time and actually do their homework..
but hey what do i know...i am just a fan..

Last edited:
Has he gotten a new OC yet?
Gotta be more difficult losing players right? On OL too?!

Just promote Joker, dummy

Wasn't Ledbetter a pretty talented safety coming out? The move to FB doesn't suggest it but that's what I thought I remembered

If it's the player I'm remembering, he staight killed dudes in his highlights. Safety to FB is a weird transition. Might have eaten his way into it though.

on one of the premium gators message boards they are claiming muschamp didn't even meet face to face with these guys- just gave em a call to tell them they were cute.. ha, if true.

Advertisement
Wow...they are cutting their own players or letting them leave??? Didn't Muschamp recruit them??? I heard of kids leaving if a new head coach came but cut by the guy who help recruit you??? Says a lot about his recruiting evaluations...I mean Golden let kids go if they are troublemakets, Muschump cutting because he dnt knw what he doin, and he tryin to fix that gaggle**** he got goin on....he's gone after this year

on one of the premium gators message boards they are claiming muschamp didn't even meet face to face with these guys- just gave em a call to tell them they were cute.. ha, if true.

Real, real ****ed up if true. He might find himself burning a lot of bridges. What a clown.

Advertisement

did he ask them out on dates afterwards?

If it's the player I'm remembering, he staight killed dudes in his highlights. Safety to FB is a weird transition. Might have eaten his way into it though.

ya he was also listed as a 5'11-6'0 kid.....enrolled at uf and lost like 4 inches...kid is 5'9 and like 210-220...hes a tweener and cant play no other position than fb/rb

Advertisement
Back