uf transfers

suzy7389

Junior
kent taylor 2012 4 star TE, ian silberman was a redshirt sophmore this year and was a 4 star OL and i belivve he playedt his year .. i wonder if either is interested in us

Advertisement
Amazing how many too ranked TEs have bombed at UF recently. Christian, Leonard, Taylor just off the top of my head.

Advertisement
I haven't seen Taylor is transferring, but he's actually a really good talent. His issue is that he's been unable to gain weight to be an every down TE, the guy is ridiculously weak. He weighs like 210 soaking wet at 6'5...the hope was he could put on the necessary weight to play but it hasn't happened. The guy gets outmuscled by DB's on the regular.

I haven't seen Taylor is transferring, but he's actually a really good talent. His issue is that he's been unable to gain weight to be an every down TE, the guy is ridiculously weak. He weighs like 210 soaking wet at 6'5...the hope was he could put on the necessary weight to play but it hasn't happened. The guy gets outmuscled by DB's on the regular.

Taylor gets alligator arms over the middle and isnt fast enough on the outside. He is gonna end up at a FCS school.

Advertisement
I love how they try to downplay Silberman leaving. The article states that he only played this year due to injury and was not projected to start next season. Pretty sure that is all BS as he was very highly regarded coming out of HS and seemed to get plenty of burn whenever i saw them play.

I love how they try to downplay Silberman leaving. The article states that he only played this year due to injury and was not projected to start next season. Pretty sure that is all BS as he was very highly regarded coming out of HS and seemed to get plenty of burn whenever i saw them play.

No downplay. He was pretty highly regarded but he came into UF around 260 IIRC. It took him a while to put on weight to play before this year. He was a backup guard and ended up playing a good bit due to injuries. We lost both starting tackles, Hilapio missed the first 3 games at guard, then the other guard we slid out to tackle got injured and on and on. It was a clusterphuck.

Advertisement
Under Muschamp Florida's o-line recruiting/development is pathetic, **** DJ Humphries was considered to be a 5* Best OT in the Country in 2012, he's been benched a couple of times moved back and forth from LT to RT, he couldn't even hold Ereck Flowers jock strap

Why would Golden want a poorly coached Florida Bust?

Advertisement
Yea even though Silberman was there before Muschamp Muschamp's oline recruiting has been a huge fail. Well...offensive recruiting in general. The man just have no concept of offense whatsoever.

Josh Newberg @joshnewberg247
UF tight end Kent Taylor met with Will Muschamp today and was granted his release. Only restrictions on transfer are #SEC schools and #FSU.

Advertisement
Back