• Miami 2-1

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Miami wins one

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Miami gets swept

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a 3 game series. 3-0 would have worked.

UF has a really good team this year. It will be a challenge.

Advertisement
I laugh at the simplicity of the 15-0... it is basically mocking all the mopes who use 17000 ways to say “I hate Manny”...

it’s also easy to pass right on by....

Doesn't bother me. I just find it pretty darn sad when a grown man has one line, repeats it ad infinitum, and thinks it's still funny.

You know the best jokes are always the ones you have to explain and attempt to justify.

It's a 3 game series. 3-0 would have worked.

UF has a really good team this year. It will be a challenge.

You know they've been a preseason number 1 in at least one poll for like 15 years now, right? That said, I acknowledge we haven't won a series against them since around when I was in college. Lots of terrible, terrible errors along the way.

I still remember baking to death at Super Regionals at The Light in 2004/5(?)

Florida owns Miami in baseball over the last decade. My heart says 2-1 Miami but my head says 2-1 turds...rotation def has me nervous. So many unknowns especially with the young guys...offense should be good but as we saw at times last yr even with the talent they can struggle...hoping for a good year. Still mad they canceled last season and us fans didn't get to see how far Van Belle. McMahon and Cecconi could take them

Advertisement
You know they've been a preseason number 1 in at least one poll for like 15 years now, right? That said, I acknowledge we haven't won a series against them since around when I was in college. Lots of terrible, terrible errors along the way.

I still remember baking to death at Super Regionals at The Light in 2004/5(?)
The longer a streak goes on, the more likely it is to end.

Hope springs eternal.

Florida owns Miami in baseball over the last decade. My heart says 2-1 Miami but my head says 2-1 turds...rotation def has me nervous. So many unknowns especially with the young guys...offense should be good but as we saw at times last yr even with the talent they can struggle...hoping for a good year. Still mad they canceled last season and us fans didn't get to see how far Van Belle. McMahon and Cecconi could take them
They swept us last year with them too at home

I guess I am just crazy this year. But I see this team hosting a Super. There is just so much talent everywhere and I feel like making the transition to college pitching is easier than hitting so I think our pitching will be fine.
I hope you’re right! Nothing better than the light for post season. Our schedule is TOUGH though and that worries me with these young arms and our inconsistency recently

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is but its supposed to rain in the afternoon, but should be clear in the night time.
Thanks!

I voted for Miami to get 1. This year I actually think that would be an accomplishment instead of a missed opportunity. This is a very tough opening series for such a young rooster.

Thanks!

I voted for Miami to get 1. This year I actually think that would be an accomplishment instead of a missed opportunity. This is a very tough opening series for such a young rooster.

Agreed. Especially with two freshman pitchers this weekend against a lineup returning basically everybody.

Advertisement
Looks like the rain starts to die out around 6. Sucks. Had plans to pick up a pizza and beer on the way home from work and be on the couch by 3 today. I'll still have the pizza and beer, just won't have anything to watch.

I thought they should have moved game up instead of back. That was yesterday’s forecast though

Advertisement
Back