• Miami 2-1

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Miami wins one

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Miami gets swept

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you guys think? I’m going to go out on a limb and say we win Saturday, but lose Friday and Sunday. I’m still not sold on Federman and think he struggles Friday afternoon against their ace, but I think one of our freshmen either Saturday or Sunday comes out and is lights out and we take one game from UF this year.

while if we get swept it’ll be disheartening I wouldn’t sound the alarm just yet, I think our team will be much better come regional time than the team we’ll trot out this weekend.

thoughts?

Advertisement
milwaukee bucks nba GIF by onmilwaukee

B2b sweeps by the gator. We struggle early than find our groove late in season. Up in the air on hosting a regional. I think this club makes post season though

Advertisement
Expect to be chastised by @RVACane for this post. He only likes it when whiners and crybaby mopes post doom and gloom predictions.

All because Larry Coker and Randy Shannon hurt him years ago.
I didn’t exclude Manny from that list for certain, but of course you did because you know Manny First.

You think you’re trolling mopes with your 15-0 campaign but all you are doing is alienating moderate mopes and everyone in the middle and I have complaint DM’s that back that up.

I didn’t exclude Manny from that list for certain, but of course you did because you know Manny First.

You think you’re trolling mopes with your 15-0 campaign but all you are doing is alienating moderate mopes and everyone in the middle and I have complaint DM’s that back that up.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

It’s three ******* numbers and a dash posted once a thread.

Anyone who’s annoyed by something so absurdly stupid and an obvious joke needs to re-examine their entire existence.

Advertisement
milwaukee bucks nba GIF by onmilwaukee

B2b sweeps by the gator. We struggle early than find our groove late in season. Up in the air on hosting a regional. I think this club makes post season though

I guess I am just crazy this year. But I see this team hosting a Super. There is just so much talent everywhere and I feel like making the transition to college pitching is easier than hitting so I think our pitching will be fine.

Advertisement
If I’m being honest we probably get swept, but that may be the hangover from last year’s series. The run up to this weekend has reminded me that I’m still annoyed Gino had Federman pitch to Fabian in the Saturday game last year.

Advertisement
I tried telling him even the normal posters are getting annoyed.

He's that guy we all knew who couldn't stop saying "I'm Rick James, *****" for no reason at all circa 2003.

Except that was actually funny once.

As an exercise, I'm legitimately curious how many times he's posted it. I've been seeing it over and over but just glanced over it until I realized it was always the same poster.

I laugh at the simplicity of the 15-0... it is basically mocking all the mopes who use 17000 ways to say “I hate Manny”...

it’s also easy to pass right on by....
He's that guy we all knew who couldn't stop saying "I'm Rick James, *****" for no reason at all circa 2003.

Except that was actually funny once.

As an exercise, I'm legitimately curious how many times he's posted it. I've been seeing it over and over but just glanced over it until I realized it was always the same poster.

Advertisement
Back