UF panics, starts trying to steal recruits from D'no

From a UF poster on Rivals:

They literally aren't getting any of their remaining targets and will be lucky to hang on to what they got. They got exposed in South Florida for cheating and now nobody wants to touch them.

Total disaster unfolding in that ****e hole right now. Anyone and everyone is running. Nobody wants to be associated with them right now. Things are about to get very nasty with the NCAA. A recruit has a video of two UF assistants offering cash.

Going to get interesting. The Homestead staff banned UF from their campus. Now, a video has been provided to the NCAA showing exactly why. Could be a death penalty situation. No school has ever been busted for such a blatant violation.

Smh we probably didn't offer enough cash. This staff just doesn't get it man.

LOL, you offered plenty. The problem is, you offered it to a kid that doesn't play that game, and that kid and his school turned UF in. Everyone is finding out about this now, which is why everything is imploding.

I believe the Homestead coach went public about banning UF from campus on Twitter last week. The video isn't going to be made public. That's been sent directly to the NCAA. Kids are talking about it like crazy though. That's why Herbert committed to Miami. That's why Henderson is coming to Miami. That's why Edwards won't visit UF this weekend either and will sign with Miami.

Don't worry, the donkey will be gone within a week. Only problem is, no coach worth a **** is going to want to touch that program. Guys just got cavalier and sloppy.

**** to bad you can't get any upvotes for this.

Advertisement
And, they better not give them Bama treatment either...

Don't sweep it under the rug NCAA, bring that ****** program down!

Advertisement
giphy.jpg

Who the **** is worth even offering 10 bucks to at Homestead? While this would be awesome Karma for the Shapiro negative recruiting schit I dont know who would be worth offering cash too at Homestead. They dont even have 20 dudes on that team do they?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why does UF have so much appeal from S FL kids in the first place?

Marco Wilson is understandable knowing the douchiness of his idiot dad and because his idiot bro ended up there.
Telfort is understandable since we just shytecanned his crappy high school coach who is tight with Randy.

But why were all the Heritage boys Slaton, Herbert, and Houston either committed there or were once favored to be there?
Why were CJ Henderson and Brian Edwards once committed or leaning their way?
What about the Southridge boys Shawn Davis and Kemore Gamble and their obsession with the Gator?

Is Randy Shannon the sole reason for this disgraceful situation?

Advertisement
I've seen this movie before. And usually, before the credits roll, the projector breaks.

The uncertainty and smoke and rumors around UF are amazing news for this class with Edwards and Henderson and Herbert, but I won't believe macro consequences until I see a god**** video myself. This is the NCAA and SEC we are talking about.

From a UF poster on Rivals:

They literally aren't getting any of their remaining targets and will be lucky to hang on to what they got. They got exposed in South Florida for cheating and now nobody wants to touch them.

Total disaster unfolding in that ****e hole right now. Anyone and everyone is running. Nobody wants to be associated with them right now. Things are about to get very nasty with the NCAA. A recruit has a video of two UF assistants offering cash.

Going to get interesting. The Homestead staff banned UF from their campus. Now, a video has been provided to the NCAA showing exactly why. Could be a death penalty situation. No school has ever been busted for such a blatant violation.

Smh we probably didn't offer enough cash. This staff just doesn't get it man.

LOL, you offered plenty. The problem is, you offered it to a kid that doesn't play that game, and that kid and his school turned UF in. Everyone is finding out about this now, which is why everything is imploding.

I believe the Homestead coach went public about banning UF from campus on Twitter last week. The video isn't going to be made public. That's been sent directly to the NCAA. Kids are talking about it like crazy though. That's why Herbert committed to Miami. That's why Henderson is coming to Miami. That's why Edwards won't visit UF this weekend either and will sign with Miami.

Don't worry, the donkey will be gone within a week. Only problem is, no coach worth a **** is going to want to touch that program. Guys just got cavalier and sloppy.

boner.jpg

Advertisement
Back