UF-Kentucky

Hold My Beer

Leave the ACC today
Premium
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Messages
10,742
Check in here tonite to post bad things about the Turda
 
Last edited:
Hooleee ****. No wonder they're winning SMH. Y'all have failed this post miserably! Hopefully my hate is not too late!!!!! I'm not even surprised at Y'all because most of y'all already said y'all want them(gaytors) to win. FVCK Y'ALL AND FVCK THE GAYTES!!!

GO WILDCATS
College Football Sport GIF by SEC Network
 
Should we try and get Lagway in the portal for the next 2-3 years, look elsewhere, or roll with what we got?
 
Should we try and get Lagway in the portal for the next 2-3 years, look elsewhere, or roll with what we got?
I don't know the answer to this but I can tell you what's not the answer....and that's "roll with what we got".
 
Hope they give him an extension

Lagway needs to get out of there before all the suck wears on him
 
Back
Top