UF has another transfer DE Lynden Trail

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
Nearly two months after it was announced he would be transferring from Florida, defensive end Lynden Trail has found a new home.
A spokesperson for 1-AA program Norfolk State confirmed to the Orlando Sentinel that Trail had enrolled at the school, and because of NCAA transfer rules, will be able to play immediately.
Trail was a redshirt freshman this season but did not crack the two-deep of the depth chart and did not see any playing time.
“I have decided that I would like to pursue opportunities elsewhere,â€￾ Trail said in a statement upon his decision to leave. “I want to thank the fans and Gator Nation for their support. I’ll always be a Gator at heart.â€￾
Trail was a four-star DE out of Miami, FL, according to Rivals.com when he signed with the Gators in 2010. Norfolk State finished atop the MEAC standings in 2011 with a 9-3 regular season record.
1.jpg

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/18/gators-defensive-end-winds-up-at-norfolk-state/

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup randy did sniff at the kid so he got butt hurts and took another receiver with him. Th receiver was committed to Miami for a brief second.

Over rated and over inflated... Many in Cane world were disgusted when we did not get him. Gator 4 star, Reality 1 Star...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back