UF commit Shawn Davis reaches out to Miami

View as article
@Franchise said he was judging Cooney on if he closed on '17 kids and everyone laughed. 'Crootin Season

Here's looking at you CIS.

Advertisement
Is he take over Edwards?

Oh yes he is

If he flips is edwards still a take is the real question

If Davis commits (still early) it takes pressure off but it doesn't change our DB recruiting at all. Everyone that has an offer still has one. This staff only tries to offer if they're gonna honor it. So when people get emo about the "late" offer to Harley, just know they offered when they had the spot. If anything, people can take exception to the players they ranked ahead of him (and i'm not talking about the 2 they dropped).

I'm curious to see how Florida ****ed up his recruitment.

Advertisement
I'd tell Cooney that his health care coverage and UM parking pass is contingent upon flipping this kid. Put the fear of feeding the meters in his heart.

Advertisement
Wish Gamble would still be available. That would be really nice flip if we could be both of them

So would anyone, but his ability was downplayed when he opted for the Gates. He's better than anyone we currently have committed in the secondary and just the truth. Some won't like hearing that, but now it appears we have a chance. He's a ball hawk back there and can deliver the pain as well.

My favorite player ever was Ed Reed and he reminds me a bit of him.

[emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji190][emoji190][emoji190]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'm curious to see how Florida ****ed up his recruitment.

And whether it will spread like a toxin or virus throughout the whole South Florida coaching, high school, 7on7 and street agent community like it does when Miami does something they don't like.

Remember how Bowden used to always close so well and have massive signing days? Well guess who learned under him. Maybe that'll be us now

Advertisement
Is there a chance we'd be able to get him in early? Is the thought that UF screwed something up in not being able to accept 1 of his credits but we can before the registration period ends? This would be a huge steal. If Cooney is in fact a power move he needs to close this - he could be a freshman starter.

Advertisement
Back