UF commit Fraziars lands offer from Stubblefield, plans visit

View as article
fyi for those mentioning the academics part, UF recently was ranked higher than UM in the US News Rankings. It normally flip flops b/w the two as tops in the state but UF is a really great academic institution also now. F their football however lol
Fück UF and their academics. I went to UM and Duke so, they can kiss my enlightened ***...

Advertisement
lmao im just calling a spade a spade. it's top 50 in the nation. no one is crowning the gaytors, just saying the academic side aint that bad. my b

People need to educate themselves on the criteria used by the US news and world report to rank academic institutions

People need to educate themselves on the criteria used by the US news and world report to rank academic institutions

To play devil's advocate, then why was our passing UF in said rankings lauded on this board non-stop as our football team was on the decline while theirs was ascending? You sure as **** didn't see anyone say, you need to educate yourselves on how those rankings are determined.

It was a sad time in our history that people puffed their chest on a football message board over academic rankings to make themselves feel better about our downturn on the field.

It was as laughable then as it is now. Both schools offer a quality education that are on par with one another. Some fields of study are better at their respective schools. Neither school, IMHO, has the right to think they're vastly superior as a whole academically speaking.

To play devil's advocate, then why was our passing UF in said rankings lauded on this board non-stop as our football team was on the decline while theirs was ascending?

Simple.

Because we are Miami Hurricanes fans.

Is that so hard to understand? Or are we supposed to be “Mr. fair guys“ in our silk smoking jackets and ivory cigarette holders?

Advertisement
Simple.

Because we are Miami Hurricanes fans.

Is that so hard to understand? Or are we supposed to be “Mr. fair guys“ in our silk smoking jackets and ivory cigarette holders?

Your choice of fashion or whatever you choose to hold your *** in, that's your call.

So your answer is because you're a fan? I am as well and that's a sad reply on your part.

Advertisement
Back