UConn Slayer Darius Rice talks with CanesInSight

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rice would've definitely put up more points in this era. But His lack of a wingspan in proportion to His height would've always held Him back, He had the wingspan of a 6 footer instead of a guy that was 6'10.

Was in the student section and rushed the court…it was an awesome game live…one of the first years in the in campus arena…we lived in the apartment area right behind it and the ticket lady would let us go back and forth for beers
I was at the game as well....Great Win..

Was in the student section and rushed the court…it was an awesome game live…one of the first years in the in campus arena…we lived in the apartment area right behind it and the ticket lady would let us go back and forth for beers
**** yeah, I was also in the student section and rushing the court. What a sequence of events!

Advertisement
I don't even know if that's a sure thing, I was kind of feeling that way but it's cbb anyone can win. It's not like cfb where the stacked team always wins most of the time.
No I feel that with Cbb tournament it’s about getting hot at the right time but as of now it looks UConn is going to wreck San Diego st.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back