UCLA fans....well they hurt too

Advertisement
It's just nice to hear a team lose players to the SEC without their fan base saying it was the $$$ that steered them away.

The writer is probably just trying to cover his ***. Their insiders seems as bad as ours. Just not buying that they were going to steal all of those players from Alabama and LSU.

Advertisement
Can't say I didn't enjoy reading this. I enjoy any time that UCLA suffers a loss in any form. USC will be beating up on them again soon enough.

Mora is not smart. UCLA was not going to pull those elite Southern kids. Stick to crottin SoCal and NoCal

I can't understand why Mora thought he was going to do well in Louisana. We used to get some good kids there but that was before Saban locked the state down, about the same time Curtis Johnson left the UM staff. He was probably wasting time in Louisiana.

UCLA took 4 star LB Zach Whitley from Alabama (former commit) and beat out LSU for 4 star LB Kenny Young.

If you're trying to be elite you can't recruit scared.

ucla HAD NO CHANCE with those kids..lol

lol @ evans thing...dude had a taped segment on css about how it was down to bama and aub tht was from a while back.....where he even explained why he was going to BAMA...

Advertisement
I currently intern for UCL and Mora is trying new things finally going after the big fish. He doesn't want to just compete in the Pac 12 anymore, he wants to build a national contender and the only way you do that is to recruit competitively. He went after some big fish down south and he lost most of them but how many of those kids would have even had UCLA on their list to begin with 3 or 4 years ago. You have to compete in recruiting with the same schools you want to beat on the field right?? Their definitely trending up right now.

Advertisement
Back