91E9EAE2-7231-4E3D-95AA-888995D1E5E7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
UCF recruiting rankings:

2018: 62
2019: 60
2020: 75
2021: 58

This is what needs to change if they really want to be in the conversation for in-state schools. They just aren't talented enough right now.

In the last five days many of you have agreed with this man.
They should’ve gotten a shot at the title. You disagree with that?

Undefeated and they blew out Auburn in their bowl game. I have no problem with UCF claiming the title. I agree with it, because the need a team like them to help blow up the system.

What happened to UCF is what happened to us in 2000

Advertisement
They should’ve gotten a shot at the title. You disagree with that?

Undefeated and they blew out Auburn in their bowl game. I have no problem with UCF claiming the title. I agree with it, because the need a team like them to help blow up the system.

What happened to UCF is what happened to us in 2000
No it's not....go back and look at their 2017 Schedule, they have absolutely no business claiming a NC playing garbage *** teams...then beating an Auburn team that didn't even want to be there...play a REAL Schedule, then we'll talk. Schedule a Home & Away with UM...UF and FSU before talking about some BS NC....

the 2013 UCF team is infinitely better than the 2017 team.

They played a legit schedule and only loss was at end of the game to a top 10 South Carolina team.

There is something at least admirable about a school and AD who want to get bigger and better - no matter how annoying the fans are. Sure seems a lot better than be on some constant 15yr mediocrity plateau

the 2013 UCF team is infinitely better than the 2017 team.

They played a legit schedule and only loss was at end of the game to a top 10 South Carolina team.

There is something at least admirable about a school and AD who want to get bigger and better - no matter how annoying the fans are. Sure seems a lot better than be on some constant 15yr mediocrity plateau
This! Preach! I wish Miami’s athletic department were as passionate about the football product as UCF’s. One could only dream.

These guys are at least TRYING to be great, and they’re advertising it to all. What’s miami doing?

Advertisement
No it's not....go back and look at their 2017 Schedule, they have absolutely no business claiming a NC playing garbage *** teams...then beating an Auburn team that didn't even want to be there...play a REAL Schedule, then we'll talk. Schedule a Home & Away with UM...UF and FSU before talking about some BS NC....
UCF has been a better program than Miami the last 7 years, they have a much better coach than Miami, and they have an AD and athletic department thats putting resources into the program and they’re trying to win titles.

Now that those guys have entered a P5 conference, with more exposure, TV money, and more $$$$ overall, they’ll easily attract much better recruits. Miami better wake up real fast, because things have gotten real interesting

Advertisement
Without UT and OU, it’s not a P5 conference. BYU is the only team with a title and that was in the 80s. They will more than likely lose their Sugar Bowl tie in.

UCF claiming that national title was among the best things they could have done. Had they not, threads like this would not exist and no one would be talking about them.

The only bad publicity is no publicity at all.

They've now parlayed their success into a spot in a Power Five conference. Hate on them all you want but they're program is on the way up. Depending on how the Big 12 TV contract plays out, UCF could soon see a major jump in revenue.

Advertisement
Ohhhhh **** UCF talking about talking about they want to play Miami. They need to worry about playing a B12 schedule first.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back