UCF vs Florida Game Thread - tonight @ 7pm

On a personal level i hope that Gator gets smoked.

But on a gambling side AR15 should have a day and their interim HC is 2-0 in bowl games after situations like this so I did bet the Gator -6.5 in my pickem league

Advertisement
Wow ..... I'm totally shocked by these comments. Always....ALWAYS.....always root for the Gators OPPONENT unless they're in situation where they can stop fsu from winning a championship and even then, they would have to have already be out of title contention because I don't want them ever winning ANYTHING!
I'm surprised too. Where did this level of misplaced *****iness toward UCF come from? Who cares about them in any serious way? Have people not been around UF fans? Not know the history? To perceive UCF and UF with equivalence seems ridiculous. Go Knights! Even if you can't drum up much hate for the gators, at least acknowledge that a loss for the SEC to the G5 is a positive step for the civilized world.

But on a gambling side AR15 should have a day and their interim HC is 2-0 in bowl games after situations like this so I did bet the Gator -6.5 in my pickem league
Isn't AR15 out after having surgery?

Advertisement
Wow ..... I'm totally shocked by these comments. Always....ALWAYS.....always root for the Gators OPPONENT unless they're in situation where they can stop fsu from winning a championship and even then, they would have to have already be out of title contention because I don't want them ever winning ANYTHING!
Or stopping fsu being .500 and bowl eligible

I'll be watching the game with a couple of Fl grads who are die hard Gator fans so like any good Cane friend I'll be talking **** and rooting against them all night while drinking and smoking cigars!

ridley scott gladiator GIF

Blood is wanted in this thread!

Advertisement

Ya I'm pulling for ucf but that sounds about right

While any true Hurricane has a deep hatred for the Gators, this one feels a little different. The one thing we share with UF is that we are both national championship Power 5 programs. UCF and their fans have gotten a little too arrogant for doing absolutely nothing. I don’t want the Gators to win as much as I want UCF to be put in their rightful place.

Advertisement
I'm surprised too. Where did this level of misplaced *****iness toward UCF come from? Who cares about them in any serious way? Have people not been around UF fans? Not know the history? To perceive UCF and UF with equivalence seems ridiculous. Go Knights! Even if you can't drum up much hate for the gators, at least acknowledge that a loss for the SEC to the G5 is a positive step for the civilized world.
Exactly man! Well freaking said!!!

I want UCF to win because **** Florida and **** the SEC.

That said, **** UCF too.

Advertisement

@DC3 don't think AR15 is playing

Don't get too excited. UCF's offense has been garbage without Gabriel, and their defense has always been. And UF might be semi motivated without Mullen.

Advertisement
Back