UCF - the best in Florida football

The only thing I'd argue is that their win over OU shut anyone up. They went undefeated again a few years later in 2009 and still finished the regular season at #6. But I'd agree that UCF will suffer the same fate if they go undefeated again. There's just no way they'd jump a 1 or 2 loss SEC team.
If we had an annual rivalry we would’ve beaten them the first 9 years, but probably not last year.

That’s interesting

Advertisement
The Canes haven't done **** in 15 years. UCF would've beaten UF and UNC. I wish things were different, but at this moment in time, UCF > Miami

Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 9.14.10 AM.png

I don't know for sure UCF handles Florida up front. LSU's d line pretty much abused them, and if they had any corners on the field at the point probably would have gotten ugly. This is an LSU team that lost to Florida.

Advertisement
Many close to the program said this was going to be Stanford's worst team in a long time. The real nice test for them is to see how they handle the Pitt defense this week. Pitt nearly beat PSU on the road last week -- who are probably a better team than UCF.

Who exactly is the difficult team they face this year?

Screenshot_20190920-092554_Firefox Focus.jpg

Both teams have one common opponent in Pitt. Both teams have to travel. Pitt is no slouch and like has been mentioned gave a top 10 ranked PSU all they could handle at their place. I think this will be a truer test for UCF than playing a weak Stanford team at home.

I am looking forward to Whipple vs Shannon. No love lost between them.

Advertisement
Both teams have one common opponent in Pitt. Both teams have to travel. Pitt is no slouch and like has been mentioned gave a top 10 ranked PSU all they could handle at their place. I think this will be a truer test for UCF than playing a weak Stanford team at home.

I am looking forward to Whipple vs Shannon. No love lost between them.
Pitt 4th in the nation in sacks against FBS opponents. They have one of the best DLineman in the country in Jaylen Twyman. They should control the line of scrimmage and from there it's just a matter of whether they have the secondary to handle the UCF scheme.

I hope Pitt beats the **** out of them.

Advertisement
Pitt 4th in the nation in sacks against FBS opponents. They have one of the best DLineman in the country in Jaylen Twyman. They should control the line of scrimmage and from there it's just a matter of whether they have the secondary to handle the UCF scheme.

I hope Pitt beats the **** out of them.

Pitt will definitely be a stiffer test. I agree. UCF does like to press on offense with their pacing so they will try to keep Pitt from substituting if they catch them with a certain alignment they can exploit. I think Heuppel is a good coach.

I think Pitt's offense is underrated. Whipple will be wanting to make a statement in this game vs. Shannon I think.

LITTLE LITTLE LITTLE Ucf and their inferiority complex...

LSU beat the brakes off you with their whole defense **** near out by the second quarter.

Go away.

Advertisement
LITTLE LITTLE LITTLE Ucf and their inferiority complex...

LSU beat the brakes off you with their whole defense **** near out by the second quarter.

Go away.

You do realize that you only have one loss to laugh about in their last 29 games, and that loss was by 8 points.

Advertisement
Back