UCF-Memphis game canceled

And ****, that was supposed to be really good Tulane team in 2005 too, but Katrina literally wrecked everything. They had a stud QB in Lester Ricard who spent time with the Panthers and Jags, Matt Forte and a great defense. Coming off a 5-6 season, but would have won 9+ games. Then ******* Katrina. They outplayed Mississippi State in the opener but lost, won 2 in a row, and then lost the last 8. They just couldn't handle playing every single game in a different city. They even played a "home" game in the stadium of their biggest rival, LSU.

Advertisement
And ****, that was supposed to be really good Tulane team in 2005 too, but Katrina literally wrecked everything. They had a stud QB in Lester Ricard who spent time with the Panthers and Jags, Matt Forte and a great defense. Coming off a 5-6 season, but would have won 9+ games. Then ****ing Katrina. They outplayed Mississippi State in the opener but lost, won 2 in a row, and then lost the last 8. They just couldn't handle playing every single game in a different city. They even played a "home" game in the stadium of their biggest rival, LSU.

The Saints had a really bad year as well cause they were playing home games in a foreign city too.

And ****, that was supposed to be really good Tulane team in 2005 too, but Katrina literally wrecked everything. They had a stud QB in Lester Ricard who spent time with the Panthers and Jags, Matt Forte and a great defense. Coming off a 5-6 season, but would have won 9+ games. Then ****ing Katrina. They outplayed Mississippi State in the opener but lost, won 2 in a row, and then lost the last 8. They just couldn't handle playing every single game in a different city. They even played a "home" game in the stadium of their biggest rival, LSU.

The Saints had a really bad year as well cause they were playing home games in a foreign city too.

Yeah, they went from 8-8 to 3-13

Some people just double down on their idiocy, or trolling, or whatever lunatic thoughts they have rolling around their malformed heads. Definitely some form of mental disease.

No. They all just hate Miami. Whatever we did about this game would have been wrong. (If we sent our kids up to wherever this hillbilly school is, they would say we cared more about football than these kids' lives or those of their families.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
FIU rescheduled their game from Saturday to Friday and changed locations as well as evacuating 90% of their student athletes from all sports to Birmingham. And still played the game.

What a Mickey Mouse program they are for doing that.

Here's what a Tulane fan said on the Sun Belt Board:

(Today 03:22 AM)OUGwave Wrote:
As a Tulane fan, I have, um, some experience in discussing these issues.

People who are saying "this is bigger than football how can you expect them to play football at a time like this?" are partially correct. It is hard. But Tulane played an ENTIRE SEASON on the road migrating from school to school in 2005, living in abandoned dorms, while their families were recovering from the storm. The players had their entire city under water. The school was closed for the *entire* semester, and they still found a way to play their entire schedule. Was it tough? Yeah. But most of the players (I think Matt Forte for instance) are glad they did it. Point is, you can't tell me that Miami can't play one road game three days before the storm arrives and tell me that its because some things are bigger than football. Literally everything is bigger than football, it doesn't mean we don't expect football players to play football when it's possible for them to do so. Houston is playing a road game this weekend, I'm sure their players have a lot on their minds too!

I didn't see any of them playing during the storm. Apples and oranges.

Is FAU going to be the apple or the orange tomorrow when they play Wisky?

Burn your Canes gear and go buy FAU gear. Problem solved.

Advertisement
Back