UCF 11/21 at 7:00 on ESPN3

Going to be a long year as expected.
No true scorers, can't rebound, & don't defend 3's very well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to be a long year as expected.
No true scorers, can't rebound, & don't defend 3's very well.

And unfortunately, we're not going to be "just" good or bad - with a freshman PG, with "inexperienced seniors" (who still have the Haith in them, it seems), we are going to be maddeningly inconsistent.

Advertisement
Last night hurt, a lot. We needed that game and we could have won the game.

Kirk missing those two foul shots (to tie the game), at least hit one. Adams falling down and turning the ball over. Rion Brown shot 1-8 from 3 Point land.

From this point going forward, Rion and Adams need to stick to taking it to the hole. They have trouble hitting open shots. I think Manu and Reed are really nice players and they will look good in the future. This year is going to be long an painful, hoping for the best but not expecting much.

Tonye Jekri he is unable to catch a ball. Not sure if he is coordinated.

Thought TJ would be better this year. Really haven't been able to see any games but his stats seem bad.

Last night hurt, a lot. We needed that game and we could have won the game.

Kirk missing those two foul shots (to tie the game), at least hit one. Adams falling down and turning the ball over. Rion Brown shot 1-8 from 3 Point land.

From this point going forward, Rion and Adams need to stick to taking it to the hole. They have trouble hitting open shots. I think Manu and Reed are really nice players and they will look good in the future. This year is going to be long an painful, hoping for the best but not expecting much.

Tonye Jekri he is unable to catch a ball. Not sure if he is coordinated.

Adams, yes, Rion, no. Did you watch the game? At least 3 of Rion's misses were half of the way down and came back out. I know this sounds odd, since he was 1-8, but his shot was not "off" last night. His shots were right on, they just had the worst luck ever. Rion needs to keep shooting. Adams can go the rest of his career without shooting an outside shot for all I care.

Team needs maturity, they were completely out of sync most of the game. They just need more live bullet reps together as a unit so they can get on the same wavelength but the theme is going to be inconsistency until then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back