Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

View attachment 249827
View attachment 249828

View attachment 249829

View attachment 249830

View attachment 249831

My understanding is that a lot of this alien tech/artifacts, reverse engineering, etc. is highly compartmentalized and "need to know". It would not be out of the ordinary for some of the military brass to be out of the loop.

Advertisement

Highlights: Philip Corso is an ex-intelligence officer who allegedly had access to alien artifacts from the Roswell crash and saw the "deceased" alien bodies in some crates stored in a military warehouse.

He was assigned to analyze and distribute some of the artifacts of the crash to private and military contractors to reverse engineer. Some of the tech advancements that came out of this project were fiber optics, integrated chips, night vision tech, kevlar, and lasers.

He also claimed that the aliens (described as typical "greys") seemed to be bio-engineered and not fully biological- they did not have genitalia or digestive tracts, e.g.

Highlights: Philip Corso is an ex-intelligence officer who allegedly had access to alien artifacts from the Roswell crash and saw the "deceased" alien bodies in some crates stored in a military warehouse.
Probably right next to the crate containing the ark.

1691426621223.gif

Advertisement
My understanding is that a lot of this alien tech/artifacts, reverse engineering, etc. is highly compartmentalized and "need to know". It would not be out of the ordinary for some of the military brass to be out of the loop.

I wouldn't tell that blowhard Milley where the extra toilet paper is.

Guy is a dullard. Pure political . . . terd.

I only want to know one thing: How bullet-resistant are they?

Advertisement
View attachment 252334
View attachment 252335

View attachment 252337

View attachment 252338
@Salt @UMFarArcher

A few thoughts. Men love to know critical secrets. To be part of extreme power. To be in the information flow. "I know something everyone around me doesn't . . . " I know things - that's what I do." A threat to those controls is not to be accommodated.

We have forty-odd four star generals today overseeing one million soldiers, yet with a force ten to twelve million larger, we won WWII across two oceans with only seven four-star generals. Knowing that most of these generals know nothing of our real space program - it kind of gives you a sense that you're special.

The story I read years ago, was that when Eisenhower was President - this "we ain't telling anyone ****, and that includes you." He sent a trusted associate with the message, "You'll share with us the information we seek, or I'll have Big Red One invade that base and we'll find out for ourselves - and I want it now!"

If true, that would suggest to me that the special element of the intelligence/mililtary group with this knowledge almost had total control irrespective of our government way back then. And a few elected officials are going to hold some committee meetings, and they're going to just drop everything in their lap? There's no way.

A friend/associate who was extremely advanced in scalar electromagnetics and other similar elements of physics - doing the impossible - was taken to a multi-acre building where advanced inventions were "buried". That last scene in the movie where the Ark of the Covenant was stored - he said this place was that big, and that packed. You invent a technology that "they" whoever "they" are - it's confiscated, you and everyone who had any knowledge of it is forced to sign a national security non-disclosure agreement - and it disappears. You violate that agreement - that's been declared now to be Top Secret - you disappear into the Federal prison system - and are never going to be seen again.

The more curious thing he saw was what he much later determined was a timeline along this long, long wall. He didn't understand it at the time - but when the Twin Towers fell - it triggered the memory of seeing the twins on fire along the timeline. This was a few years before it occurred. He wished he's paid more attention to what else was there, and when it ended.

Another friend - a physicist in Huntsville, AL near Redstone ****nal - told me one day we were going here and there around the Solar System - at will, and doing to very, very quickly. I knew better than to ask too many questions - that was an agreement between us - ask few questions - then I'm only forced to tell you few lies. But this one occasion - to clarify something - he referred to a pilot he'd been speaking with the day before - just took a quick day trip to Mars and back. ??????????

We won't just see stalling - we'll see this topic strangled off into never-never land, UNLESS some of that timeline that was unnoted showed at some point an exposure to another system of living. And that these things and concealed new technologies - should be introduced to the world.

That's going to be like pulling teeth. But that's just my opinion.

Oh! The one thing he saw first hand was a 30 gallon drum of water, a generator, and a small container. They poured the contents of the container in the drum of water, stirred it, funneled some out, put it in the generator - and cranked it up. He was told there were no hydrocarbons in the combustion process, no carbon monoxide - nothing. You could run it inside your bedroom.

I haven't looked into it, but I'd say the additive probably had something like hydrogen peroxide and something else as an oxidative binder. Amazing stuff is out there - and has been. A black paint - like header paint - you can paint a 2X4 with - it dried in two to three minutes, and a cutting torch won't heat it up, much less allow the wood to burn. And a sound proofing - so light, pliable and so effective you can't believe it. Those are two I personally saw that disappeared.

This committee? Yeah. Good luck on that.

Advertisement
“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.”
Ben Rich CEO Lockheed Skunk Works
1692916531921.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back