Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

Advertisement
Quick question for the CiS legal team:

Can you get out of a perjury charge by claiming that you were only offering hearsay?

Asking for a whistleblower…

Is presenting hearsay at a hearing considered perjury or is hearsay only not admissable in trials?

Also asking for a guy who may have talked to a guy at a bar at Circus Circus about Area 51back in the day

1690457647453.gif

1690457738699.png

1690457774160.png

Big ole yawn, like always.

Edit: I want to clarify a bit, and use a bit of humility (though it won’t start off sounding like that).

The US government has secretly been keeping verifiable proof of alien tech secret since the 1930s, craft that is sufficient enough to reverse engineer, only to let this guy testify before Congress about its existence. This cabal of black site intelligentsia somehow kept the lid on proof of UAPs for almost a hundred years. suppose the rationale for permitting him to disclose the biggest revelation in Human history right now is… well what is it.

Somehow, in all the intervening decades, no one has leaked even a scintilla of actual proof, nor does Grusch offer that, mind you. He said based on interviews he “knows” the USG has UAPs (I presume of spectacular origin) and that he knows where they are (based on their information). This is speculation, not validation. Show the proof, because you aren’t suggesting you know who killed JFK, you’re saying you know ET is real.

I have said before that my personal biggest disbelief is not the existence of aliens, it’s that aliens would have the interest in or capacity to locate and travel to Earth. And that, if they were able to do so, they would then clumsily crash into the planet in the very a specific region and time, where only the US government would be able to find them. Then, after crashing, they would permit us to extract and study their spacecraft with unfettered access for decades, while developing as a space faring species, in a further extension of their amateur intergalactic explorations.

However, I am not God, I am not able to know all of space and time and every possibility within. There are a great many ways in which “alien events” could have unfolded that I would never have guessed, and it is a mistake to presume that there is no chain of events that could have resulted in a UAP crashing into earth, then being kept secret for nearly a hundred years. Maybe they have a probe that was one of billions sent out to explore the universe, hung in our orbit for thousands of years before gravity pulled it down. Maybe there are companion objects whizzing around our planet in response to what it found. Maybe an invasion is coming in a few thousand years, or so many days.

I remain extremely skeptical of this man and his findings, sincere though he may be. Convicted though he may be. Well informed though he may be. I would expect such a thing as confirmation of alien visitation to seem utterly impossible until the moment it becomes reality, like so many other things in life.

Last edited:
Advertisement
His testimony was very convincing. He testified about what he claims sumone told him. Hearsay evidence is more convincing than fake photos or audio tapes.
There's enough people who think like this ^ to make the rest of us feel like aliens.

Watching that hearing was surreal.

This man was literally just reciting Independence Day fan fiction...but is increasingly credible and everyone is seemingly taking him seriously. Roland Emmerich punching air rn.

Edit: I want to clarify a bit, and use a bit of humility (though it won’t start off sounding like that).

The US government has secretly been keeping verifiable proof of alien tech secret since the 1930s, craft that is sufficient enough to reverse engineer, only to let this guy testify before Congress about its existence. This cabal of black site intelligentsia somehow kept the lid on proof of UAPs for almost a hundred years. suppose the rationale for permitting him to disclose the biggest revelation in Human history right now is… well what is it.

Somehow, in all the intervening decades, no one has leaked even a scintilla of actual proof, nor does Grusch offer that, mind you. He said based on interviews he “knows” the USG has UAPs (I presume of spectacular origin) and that he knows where they are (based on their information). This is speculation, not validation. Show the proof, because you aren’t suggesting you know who killed JFK, you’re saying you know ET is real.

I have said before that my personal biggest disbelief is not the existence of aliens, it’s that aliens would have the interest in or capacity to locate and travel to Earth. And that, if they were able to do so, they would then clumsily crash into the planet in the very a specific region and time, where only the US government would be able to find them. Then, after crashing, they would permit us to extract and study their spacecraft with unfettered access for decades, while developing as a space faring species, in a further extension of their amateur intergalactic explorations.

However, I am not God, I am not able to know all of space and time and every possibility within. There are a great many ways in which “alien events” could have unfolded that I would never have guessed, and it is a mistake to presume that there is no chain of events that could have resulted in a UAP crashing into earth, then being kept secret for nearly a hundred years. Maybe they have a probe that was one of billions sent out to explore the universe, hung in our orbit for thousands of years before gravity pulled it down. Maybe there are companion objects whizzing around our planet in response to what it found. Maybe an invasion is coming in a few thousand years, or so many days.

I remain extremely skeptical of this man and his findings, sincere though he may be. Convicted though he may be. Well informed though he may be. I would expect such a thing as confirmation of alien visitation to seem utterly impossible until the moment it becomes reality, like so many other things in life.
So.... Sasquatch strapped to a hood any day now?

Advertisement

Totally hear you and that's where my head is at except I'm a bit more "on board" with the presence of UAPs. The evidence - as soft as it may be - is compelling enough for me.

That said, I'm still in a wait and see mode and frankly, don't think the hearings will amount to much. Fine, this guy says there are beings - ok, we've heard all this before.

Ok, say this guy reveals pertinent info in the SCIF. What then? Are congressmen going to start asking these named people questions? these people will laugh and tell them to f vck their own face, Nobody is going to get them to say anything - this secret has been buried way too long for people to just start opening up and the people that Grusch names have been in power for so long that answering to people outside of their sphere is such a foreign concept, imo. The hope is that Grusch's testimony drives others in similar (or higher, ideally) positions of power to come forward as well. Eventually, the president will have to get in front of people for full disclosure and start with "my fellow Americans..." and come clean. That's the only way it becomes real for humanity but a LOT has to happen between now and then,

When one looks at the vastness of space, the idea that something off planet has visited here seems extremely unlikely. But what's unlikelier is that evidence of a visit has been withheld or kept quiet.

Advertisement

A lot to unpack there. Will attempt to give you some of my thoughts on it (number corresponds to paragraph I am addressing).

1. Why now? Could be just political distraction to deflect from the increasing heat on Biden, et. al. Another reason is grooming the public for some kind of earth shattering revelation concerning ETs and the possible threat of hostility (maybe falsely) to instill fear and panic to implement more societal control (kind of like how they manipulated the COVID situation).

2. Again goes back to instilling some fear and uncertainty about ETs and their possible agenda. Could all be setting up some false flag operation to manufacture a crisis. If ETs are real depending on their agenda they could be complicit. I don't subscribe to the view that because some alien species are more advanced technologically that they are likely benign.

3. If ETs do exist (and the possibility of various species not all friendly) and able to travel here it makes them very smart but not infallible. If we are familiar with the tech through reverse engineering downed craft the past century maybe we have figured out how to bring them down. We also could have reached some agreement with some in exchange for tech their unfettered access to experiment on Billy Bob or Mary Sue.

4. I am also skeptical of these whistle blowers. They could be giving us misinformation to create some narrative ultimately beneficial to the black budget operatives that operate outside of government oversight and accountability.

Lastly, there have been some descriptions of ETs being trans dimensional so are not limited by our physics or space-time constraints in this universe. The Fermi Paradox would not apply to trans dimensional entities only those existing in our universe.

That's funny but the reality is that there are your typical DC govt bureaucrats but that's not who we're talking about here. We are talking about a subset of the govt that has made spycraft/subterfuge their career AND they have billions behind them.

Advertisement
In the vast expanse of the universe, I believe it unlikely the Earth the only planet able to sustain what we know as life. Are there civilizations out there with a greater knowledge of physics and able to travel immense distances? Maybe, maybe not. I need to see real proof. I need to see spacecraft land in public, for all to see. Hopefully with good intentions. Hopefully we would not trigger a battle we likely couldn’t win.

For those questioning why would such a civilization want to come to Earth, why not? Why wouldn’t such a civilization use their technology to explore just like we have done on our own planet, to the moon, to probes sent to nearby planets and beyond? They would have the technology to scale it up.

It wouldn’t have been hard to hide real evidence in the 1930s and for a few decades. People read what was in the paper. There was very little television. Once information became more easily and efficiently distributed, it would become more difficult to keep secrets. But these people are professionals at keeping secrets, and maybe the best way would be to let conspiracies run rampant in the media. Let people speculate all they want, all the wild theories. No reason to think this is limited to the USA. Do you think if the Soviet Union found a crash spacecraft they would put them in public display? China?

That said, I don’t think any government has hangers of captured alien spacecraft, underground bunkers of bodies.

But, if any government does have them, I want to see them.

Last edited:

I said something like this previously (below), but I like how u put it

Advertisement
Back