Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

Of all the science fiction wonders that appeared to be just over the horizon when I was growing up, this was the one I'd have considered least likely.

I'd have thought some hunter would ride into town with a sasquatch strapped to his hood before this kind of testimony.

Advertisement
Of all the science fiction wonders that appeared to be just over the horizon when I was growing up, this was the one I'd have considered least likely.

I'd have thought some hunter would ride into town with a sasquatch strapped to his hood before this kind of testimony.
“Testimony” is one thing. Having an actual body strapped to the hood is something else entirely.

Advertisement
From an atheistic perspective, it may be considered “scary” to feel like we’re “alone” in the universe. But for those of us who don’t share that perspective there’s absolutely nothing scary about it at all.
It would be scary in the sense that Life itself is all riding on us. From his perspective, if there is no other life, then we HAVE to become multiplanetary ASAP. This isn't about God imo. It's about ensuring life survives and expands. And if there are no other aliens, maybe it also just means we are destined to never expand beyond Earth.

Keep in mind he also believes many countries are seriously at risk for population collapse due to dropping birth rates, and believes theres up to like a 10% chance AI ends up being used to destroy humanity...

Fascinating day. I don't know that anything will come of this....in the near term. But, probably an initial domino in a huge domino puzzle.

We'll see if the MSM does anything with this story outside of Chris Cuomo. lol

This is THE story to end all stories.

edit: just went onto Fox news, CNN, and a few others and the main headlines on the front page were: Hunter Biden, Mitch, Sinead and a couple other randoms.

One of those sites had a small blurb on "explosive testimony" about UAPs.

There's your answer, folks...

Advertisement
It would be scary in the sense that Life itself is all riding on us. From his perspective, if there is no other life, then we HAVE to become multiplanetary ASAP. This isn't about God imo. It's about ensuring life survives and expands. And if there are no other aliens, maybe it also just means we are destined to never expand beyond Earth.

Keep in mind he also believes many countries are seriously at risk for population collapse due to dropping birth rates, and believes theres up to like a 10% chance AI ends up being used to destroy humanity...
I believe it is. The survival and existence of the human race doesn’t depend on finding another planet to live on. The outcome of all of this doesn’t depend on us.

“Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away” (Matthew 24:35).

Advertisement
Advertisement
His testimony was very convincing. He testified about what he claims sumone told him. Hearsay is evidence is more convincing than fake photos or audio tapes.

1690426744490.gif

Advertisement
Back