Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

I believe there must be other planets with life, even if it does not conform to our definition of life. Whether or not Earth has been visited by alien life is another matter. Such travel would be beyond our understanding of physics. All the theories of manipulating time and space are fun chatter, but I need ships to appear and land and ET to walk down a ramp. Haha.

Hopefully this occurs in my lifetime. Would be the greatest event in human history. Hopefully peaceful and not one of conquest. Pick your movie analogy.

You have to wonder, though. Millions of people can take HD cat or puppy videos and post them on any number of social media platforms but no one can get clear footage of a UFO/UAP. Best we have is grainy AF military videos of something they admit they don‘t understand. At least publicly.

Advertisement
Anyone hear about this? Probably bogus but…

The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, claims in a complaint that the Pentagon, other nations, and defense contractors have recovered fragments “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures.” Grusch goes on to state that the “material includes intact and partially intact vehicles.”​
1686015847525.png

I believe there must be other planets with life, even if it does not conform to our definition of life. Whether or not Earth has been visited by alien life is another matter. Such travel would be beyond our understanding of physics. All the theories of manipulating time and space are fun chatter, but I need ships to appear and land and ET to walk down a ramp. Haha.

Hopefully this occurs in my lifetime. Would be the greatest event in human history. Hopefully peaceful and not one of conquest. Pick your movie analogy.

You have to wonder, though. Millions of people can take HD cat or puppy videos and post them on any number of social media platforms but no one can get clear footage of a UFO/UAP. Best we have is grainy AF military videos of something they admit they don‘t understand. At least publicly.
definitely there are planets out there with life

However… are there planets out there with intelligent life? Maybe.

And if there are planets with intelligent life… are they more advanced that our civilization? Maybe

And if there are planets with superior intelligence… do they have a way to get to our planet? Maybe

And if there are planets with superior intelligence and superior travel methods… do they know we exist and have attempted to visit? Well… maybe

And if all that is tru and the universe is billions of years old… would they also exist at the same time as us or have the ability to travel through time? Hmm?

U put it all together and to me it makes it seem less likely… but who knows!

And if there are planets with intelligent life… are they more advanced that our civilization? Maybe

And if there are planets with superior intelligence… do they have a way to get to our planet? Maybe

And if there are planets with superior intelligence and superior travel methods… do they know we exist and have attempted to visit? Well… maybe

And if all that is tru and the universe is billions of years old… would they also exist at the same time as us or have the ability to travel through time? Hmm?

Advertisement

Less Likely??... to think we are the Highest lifeforms in all the other Galaxies and Solar Systems is craziness.

Less Likely??... to think we are the Highest lifeforms in all the other Galaxies and Solar Systems is craziness.
No, I didn't say that... I was saying... if you put it all together what I posted, it's less likely that all that would happen within the past say... couple/few hundred years

Other lifeforms may exist now... or in the past... or in the future... that are higher functioning and intelligent than us. No doubt

Advertisement

Sorry but this is yet another nothing burger. A dude who knew a dude who saw an aircraft. Big whup. We've known/suspected for years that we've had ET craft from crashes. So another guy is coming out and saying as much....and? Am I missing something?

Sorry but this is yet another nothing burger. A dude who knew a dude who saw an aircraft. Big whup. We've known/suspected for years that we've had ET craft from crashes. So another guy is coming out and saying as much....and? Am I missing something?
1686139618779.gif

I did. Like I said, the guy talks about these top secret programs that were used to retrieve/study crashed ET aircraft. There's evidence of these crashes. US Gov ran a massive disinformation campaign, etc etc. Nothing new here except it's seeing the public eye more than before where it was just suspected rumors based on some retired military person.

Advertisement
I did. Like I said, the guy talks about these top secret programs that were used to retrieve/study crashed ET aircraft. There's evidence of these crashes. US Gov ran a massive disinformation campaign, etc etc. Nothing new here except it's seeing the public eye more than before where it was just suspected rumors based on some retired military person.
Key point: Mr Grusch provided classified information to the Department of Defense Inspector General about the withheld information. The Intelligence Community Inspector General found Mr Grusch’s complaint to be “credible” and “urgent” in July 2022 and a summary was given to the Director of National Intelligence, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

Beyond the documents provided to the IG, one can believe what one wishes.

Key point: Mr Grusch provided classified information to the Department of Defense Inspector General about the withheld information. The Intelligence Community Inspector General found Mr Grusch’s complaint to be “credible” and “urgent” in July 2022 and a summary was given to the Director of National Intelligence, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

Beyond the documents provided to the IG, one can believe what one wishes.

You validated my point. It's been a year since they've sat on this info. Govt has been burying this story for decades - a new whistleblower won't change that, imo. The only way this stuff gets legitimately into the public eye is one of two ways: 1) Govt comes clean and reveals almost everything or 2) a viral encounter with this ET is captured and it is impossible to hide. Of those, #1 ain't gonna happen. JMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back