Off-Topic UAPs and other high strangeness

Ok. REAL TALK HERE.

Can these Aliens play LB, DL, or WR?

Yes? Get me Ruiz on the phone for an NIL commercial shoot on Candelar-9.

No? I have no time for these Aliens and there advanced technology. Hard pass.
This guy says hi

1652809641219.jpeg

Advertisement
Is it just me or were these hearings more about drumming up fear for more defense spending in the name of “national security”? Do people really think our adversaries have this kind of tech? LOL

Of course.

Off topic a little, but China shot a hyper-speed missile around the world at mach 5 and successfully hit a target. Russia has used around 10 hype-speed missiles so far while invading Ukraine.

If I'm not mistaken, we just finally had a successful test launch.

We spend exponential amounts on defense spending compared to our peers. Sounds like we should reform some of our defense spending. Not defund it, but reform it.

Advertisement
Is it just me or were these hearings more about drumming up fear for more defense spending in the name of “national security”? Do people really think our adversaries have this kind of tech? LOL
Of course. What did you think was going to happen? They were going to come out and say "yes little green men have been visiting the earth for years and we hang out with them in the white house basement?"

Does no one remember when the Phoenix lights happened and at the press conference Gov Fife came out and said something like. "we found the the cause of the lights". Then trotted out a guy in an alien costume. Making fun of all the eye witnesses.

Then years later he finally admitted he did see a craft fly over him on that date.

Off topic a little, but China shot a hyper-speed missile around the world at mach 5 and successfully hit a target. Russia has used around 10 hype-speed missiles so far while invading Ukraine.

We spend exponential amounts on defense spending compared to our peers. Sounds like we should reform some of our defense spending. Not defund it, but reform it.
Unfortunately it's a fools errand to believe that at the upper echelons of power there is much patriotism left that money can't buy...

if anything we should probably focus our development of directed energy weapons like lasers to counter this. This would make any kind of hypersonic missile pretty much obsolete.

Advertisement
if anything we should probably focus our development of directed energy weapons like lasers to counter this. This would make any kind of hypersonic missile pretty much obsolete.

Fair. Because, at the moment, I don’t think there is any effective deterrent to a hyper-speed missile.

It feels like America has its pants down.

Fair. Because, at the moment, I don’t think there is any effective deterrent to a hyper-speed missile.

It feels like America has its pants down.

Russia is a paper tiger in terms of production capabilities though. China is a threat but I think overall we are probably ahead 10-15 years (if not more) technology wise. If you compare our space programs (I think a fair assessment of overall tech capability) their Mars rover is not nearly capable of the things ours are and we have already sent multiple.

I think we're a little more worried about "white rage" atm than to give any tangible threats their due.
When I say "we", I mean the vast majority of Americans, not the political/media circle jerk.

Advertisement

Of course but I believe the people in the know (including the Mellon's and Elizondo's of the world) have all acknowledged that 1) this is not our top secret tech, and 2) no other foreign power has this tech or has the ability to make this tech. Outside of that, the top military brass associated with this doesn't disclose much. My theory is that our military does some samples of this craft which leads them to 1 and 2 above. JMO

Of course but I believe the people in the know (including the Mellon's and Elizondo's of the world) have all acknowledged that 1) this is not our top secret tech, and 2) no other foreign power has this tech or has the ability to make this tech. Outside of that, the top military brass associated with this doesn't disclose much. My theory is that our military does some samples of this craft which leads them to 1 and 2 above. JMO

I totally agree, but the spin that it could be advanced tech from our adversaries (when it clearly is not) is laughable and our legislators lap it up and regurgitate to the public and media. I am sure it doesn't hurt their defense industry stock portfolios.

You probably then have heard of Bob Lazar who has detailed info about how the craft operate and claims to have been assigned at Area 51 at one time to back engineer some of the tech that makes these things fly?

@Empirical Cane do we need to worry about hypersonic missiles?
VERY much so. But perhaps not in ways one would think.

We've had very lethal (and now very precise targeting) hypersonics for decades....Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles.

Wait until someone breaks the seal on "conventional ICBM". 30 minutes or less hot and fresh to your door or your next one is free.

Another platform to watch--SpaceX's Starship.

Advertisement
VERY much so. But perhaps not in ways one would think.

We've had very lethal (and now very precise targeting) hypersonics for decades....Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles.

Wait until someone breaks the seal on "conventional ICBM". 30 minutes or less hot and fresh to your door or your next one is free.

Another platform to watch--SpaceX's Starship.
The rod from God?

The rod from God?
Another concept all together...and that is also very lethal and very possible today, just need the political will.

Rods for God is an orbital weapon. Tungsten/heavy metal spike size of telephone pole +/- with no warhead. Time on target about 7-10 mins from release give or take. The kinetic energy alone of stiking a target at Mach 7+ makes for a very controlled, yet BIG boom.

Sounds attractive as an option right?

Only a matter of time.....

Anyone hear about this? Probably bogus but…

The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, claims in a complaint that the Pentagon, other nations, and defense contractors have recovered fragments “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures.” Grusch goes on to state that the “material includes intact and partially intact vehicles.”​

Advertisement
Back