2024 UA All American Game 1/3/2024

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The word is he is washed up as a position coach. 🤷‍♂️

Still really good as a crooter, though.
How does one become washed as a position coach at the age of 54? I can see recruiting where you need to relate to kids and you just don’t have that BS in you anymore but coaching? He just forgot? It happens to one later in their career for sure but 54?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scott looks really really good. He and Jones give us a pair of extremely athletic DTs. And they aren't giving up anything in terms of size and strength.
del bosque soccer GIF by Fusion

How does one become washed as a position coach at the age of 54? I can see recruiting where you need to relate to kids and you just don’t have that BS in you anymore but coaching? He just forgot? It happens to one later in their career for sure but 54?

Washed up is obviously hyperbole but his units have been underperforming on the field quite a bit both at Florida and at the end of lsu tenure despite an abundance of talent.

We need Raymond or go steal surtain

There’s better guys out there that would bring better results for less $.
He was a .8977 in Jan 23 and anything above .89 is a 4 star. That all said, your point still stands, he was a great eval early. Kid will most likely end up a top 50 composite player and a top 5 DE. Credit to the staff here.

Thanks for the correction on the star system, sir.

By the way, his first offer was Akron back in ‘21! I’d love to know who it was that saw he was a D1 athlete that early.

Advertisement
Back