U v Ufag now ESPNC {Butch"s Boys)

Advertisement
damm sure aint lookin like it Conch, players jumping ship like crazy man, I wonder why. You and I prolly crowned up at that game, and after, them Canes had spunk, came through a shytstorm with probation and were tight, refuse to lose attitude. Can you imagine how bad we would have pummeled OU, we always pummel OU it seems. Watching it today on tv and seeing those guys man-o-man what a focking team, one 1st rounder takes a breather another 1st rounder comes in, just those names where like the who's who of the NFL. Butch did a phenominal job, unbelievable actually, considering, Mork aint in that league, he has big trouble with no probation and tons more to work with. The team i watched today was a well coached team in all 3 phases, much more so than today's Canes, they act entitled and they aint entitled to ****, you gotta earn it

Your right Tex.Richt is here to stroke his ego and pick up retirement money.Hes stubborn as fck and won’t change even though everyone with a pulse knows things aren’t right and change is needed.Yea kids are bolting but would you want to play for this clown? I know I wouldn want my kid around him and I’ve been a Cane since my first game in 1958.

We are going to see if old Mork is about his alma mater or about Mork Pricht with how he handles this OC thing.He doesn’t hire one and then we will know he’s all about himself and fck the U of M.

I really don’t think he’s a Cane at all any more. I think he’s a Nole and could give a fck about this U but that's just my opinion.

We will know soon enough.Only thing we can hope for is he doesn’t leave the cupboard bare when he gets canned in 2021 cause unless someone grows a set in that BOT room he’s here until at least then cause our AD doesn’t have a set to can his *** no matter how bad he does.

Any friggin idea - what the effect of losing 31 scholarships over your first two years does for your personnel?

Or can you even count that high?

It doesn't just affect your first two years - there's another two years of bleed-over, as you START to replenish a full squad.

Butch wouldn't have that problem here NOW.

He'd have us playing Old Miami football, kicking ***, taking names, with no charity or mercy in our hearts - inside two years.

Bank it.
Why weren't you saying that in 1997 when you all were flying the banners? Seems like a bit of revisionist history. Why should we believe you now?

The NCAA robbed UM of a title that year, which you UM hating trolls loved.
You worthless POS Bicht is 7-5 with ZERO probation. ZERO excuses
derp. look how pathetic and insecure you are. nobody felt more robbed by the NCAA than I did. but, you lose to UDub in the BCS era and that's what can happen.

there is no way, in ****, miami become the National Champion winning this game. not saying it's right...but am saying it's a ******* fact.

derp. look how pathetic and insecure you are. nobody felt more robbed by the NCAA than I did. but, you lose to UDub in the BCS era and that's what can happen.
Wrong. FSU also had a loss..to US! You Bicht slurping UM haters revisionist history about Butch is pathetic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Miami_Hurricanes_football_team

Controversies
Despite beating the Number 1/2 ranked football teams during the 2000 season and losing only 1 game, the BCS computer model (which chose the two finalist for the NCAA college football season) chose FSU ahead of University of Miami to play in the National Championship game. The BCS computer model was solely based on Washington Huskies final ranking and amount of loss point differential despite Miami beating FSU. Most college football pundits felt the BCS model was wrong since in head to head meeting Miami beat FSU. This season was one of the deciding factors in ultimately doing away with the BCS computer only model for choosing the National Championship teams.

We were robbed by refs at UW also...and still barely lost by 5 pts to another NC contender team, on the road.
The main reason why you UM haters dislike Butch is because of how pathetic he makes your worthless ***** look at 7-5 with ZERO probation, ZERO excuses. Facts

Advertisement
Lmmfao
Nobody gives a **** about that... Except you I guess
Your pathetic POS Bicht will never sniff the NFL because he's a corching loser, never mind take a team to the NFL playoffs. He never was, nor never will be anywhere near NFL material

Wrong. FSU also had a loss..to US! You Bicht slurping UM haters revisionist history about Butch is pathetic

Controversies
Despite beating the Number 1/2 ranked football teams during the 2000 season and losing only 1 game, the BCS computer model (which chose the two finalist for the NCAA college football season) chose FSU ahead of University of Miami to play in the National Championship game. The BCS computer model was solely based on Washington Huskies final ranking and amount of loss point differential despite Miami beating FSU. Most college football pundits felt the BCS model was wrong since in head to head meeting Miami beat FSU. This season was one of the deciding factors in ultimately doing away with the BCS computer only model for choosing the National Championship teams.

We were robbed by refs at UW also...and still barely lost by 5 pts to another NC contender team, on the road.
The main reason why you UM haters dislike Butch is because of how pathetic he makes your worthless ***** look at 7-5 with ZERO probation, ZERO excuses. Facts
everybody, dude everybody, know what happened that year. doesn't change the fact that if you lose to UDub, which Butch did, then the computers WILL EAT AWAY AT YOUR LEAD AS THE YEAR GOES ON. Nobodies fault but Butch's, and potentially yours, that we didn't play OU.

U can't bet UDub with one of the GOAT teams? YOU MAY GET ****ED BY A COMPUTER. Sounds like your *** life, huh bruh?

Sounds like your *** life, huh bruh?
Yours with pathetic Bicht piloting UM
giphy.gif

Advertisement

Controversies

yep, 5 points, to a damm good udub, on the road, with basically a freshman starter at QB, who would not lose another game until his final game his senior year, what a career that boy had, like a 970 winning %, and now a decent QB wont come here period, and we have a QB guru as head coach, that makes alot o sense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back