U v Ufag now ESPNC {Butch"s Boys)

Win a sugar bowl? Richt has already accomplished that. Butch didn’t win a natty.

Can you promise that Mark will leave us a team so loaded with talent that it will win NC the first year he is gone with a Coker as coach? You should be willing to put some money down on that. I mean he almost did it with UGA -well he got the part about almost winning one in the second year after leaving.

Advertisement
Can you promise that Mark will leave us a team so loaded with talent that it will win NC the first year he is gone with a Coker as coach? You should be willing to put some money down on that. I mean he almost did it with UGA -well he got the part about almost winning one in the second year after leaving.

Why should I have to. All I did was state facts: Butch didn't win a natty. Prove me wrong. I'll wait.

Why should I have to. All I did was state facts: Butch didn't win a natty. Prove me wrong. I'll wait.

Thought we were comparing. Oh well, nope Butch never won an NC as HC. Mark never won one either. Both got fired. I guess you are right, both suck.

Advertisement
Back