U.S. Army Game Thread

Advertisement
Is it just me or does the talent level in this game seem notibly higher than the previous two all star games we've seen this week??

It feels like that because the qbs are better and the offenses are moving.

Agreed. The QB play seems MUCH better. I was all over Conner Brewer after I saw him against Bishop Gorman back in september, but he looked very average in that UA game.

Advertisement
jesus, Charlie Strong is really selling these kids on something...Louisville over Clemson and South Carolina? What talent has Louisville produced?

Advertisement
I was just thinking that the talent in this game is so much better than the UA game. However, the UA game has gotten better in recent years.

Kirby just whiffed on that tackle, but physically looks really good out there. I like how he moves.

jesus, Charlie Strong is really selling these kids on something...Louisville over Clemson and South Carolina? What talent has Louisville produced?

Once all this young talent matures, these guys will be playing in BCS bowls. No one in the Big East in bringing in remotely this amount of talent as Strong.

Advertisement
Hope Barry Sanders Jr goes to Okie St. It would be a lot of fun watching him run in that offense. Sounds like a great kid too.

Advertisement
can't imagine Strong will be there much longer. With the changing landscape of CFB, who knows if the Big East will even exist or keep their BCS auto bid

Advertisement
Back