U ready?

Advertisement
YOu're just how I envisioned some of these losers on here look like in real life. Disgusting slobs.
how rich!
Smokey has the pair to put him and his lady on the forum...the moment you volunteer to scrutiny, you might have something to say...notwithstanding the irony of your sanctimony regarding being a classy type of program supporter...go ahead, post a real pic

Smokey is DUMB enough to post a pic of himself and his lady on a forum of random people

newsflash no one gives a **** what he looks like or waht his washed up lady looks like.

he's bashing the U the team that I support.

well I hit back with the truth - that he looks like a disgusting slob

Hello Smoke. Good to "see" you again so to speak. While I can't root against the team. It certainly will not be upsetting in the least to see the L column exceed the W column in a big way. Wink wink.

Smokey my man, you will probably be rooting for us IF we have a winning season like with the baseball team lol see ya at the games homie

YOu're just how I envisioned some of these losers on here look like in real life. Disgusting slobs.
how rich!
Smokey has the pair to put him and his lady on the forum...the moment you volunteer to scrutiny, you might have something to say...notwithstanding the irony of your sanctimony regarding being a classy type of program supporter...go ahead, post a real pic

Smokey is DUMB enough to post a pic of himself and his lady on a forum of random people

newsflash no one gives a **** what he looks like or waht his washed up lady looks like.

Smokey would **** your old lady in the pooper if she ever met him.

Advertisement
I love this new narrative from the slurpers. They know Golden is a piece of ****, so they go with the "support the players" garbage. Guess what ********, supporting the players = supporting Golden. You can't do one without the other.

4-8 ******s

I love this new narrative from the slurpers. They know Golden is a piece of ****, so they go with the "support the players" garbage. Guess what ********, supporting the players = supporting Golden. You can't do one without the other.

4-8 ******s

Total nonsense.

Advertisement
how rich!

Well said, and I agree completely. Everyone wanted to know what Smoke looked like. Smokey is a legend and his old lady is bangin.

Advertisement
For a guy who talks a tough game, wow.
Never root against the canes. Kids put in too much work to root against them.

I agree - our coaching staff has put them through an arduous offseason training regimen of ice cream trucks, dance-offs, cornhole tournaments, and trips to Dave and Busters.

The good news is, the team will undoubtedly be more than prepared for the pin the tail on the donkey tournament/postgame party after FSU beats us by 40 this season.

Last edited:
Pump up! One more week, baby!

I really hope we lose to FAU so Golden is done right off the bat. 4-8! (5-7 and they won't fire him)

Lets go! Liz and I will go to every game! Lets hope for a 3-9 type send off to the *** coach and *** AD!

mmmmmm liz

Advertisement
A different perspective - I hope Al figured it out and we win every week.

I hope I win the lottery every time I play too but I understand that the odds are completely against me.

how rich!

Smokey would **** your old lady in the pooper if she ever met him.

What do you mean, "would?"

Smoke regularly goes where no other man has gone before.

how rich!

smoke's been around here longer than you've been alive, and he'll around long after you're gone. Show the man some respect.

Smokie is that your daughter or this season's tailgating partner? I am confused because you were looking for a fat alcoholic woman to talegate with and that lady appears to be neither..................She doesn't even look like she would try to kill you for any reason........OK must be daughter...........

Advertisement
Back