U ready?

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Pump up! One more week, baby!

I really hope we lose to FAU so Golden is done right off the bat. 4-8! (5-7 and they won't fire him)

Lets go! Liz and I will go to every game! Lets hope for a 3-9 type send off to the *** coach and *** AD!

Advertisement
I am more excited to see the Canes in FAU than at SLS. Finally, a real college football atmosphere. Oh, and Go Owls!

what up smoke...respect the fact that you going to sit thru that. If I could send you a bottle to assist in your pain let me know.

Much love brother!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lose
Or
Suffer
Eternally

In LOSE We Trust......Why?...................It Gets That Fat ******* Fired!

Fly The F*cking Banner!

For a guy who talks a tough game, wow.
Never root against the canes. Kids put in too much work to root against them.

Would never root against the kids on this team. I feel sorry for some of them, especially Kaaya, for being sold a bunch of crap when they committed to this program and these coaches. They were sold the myth of the old, real Miami Hurricanes, who no longer exist.

Stay home Smokey; or go cheer for the Gators. Cane players don't need so called "fans" pulling for them to lose.

Advertisement
What a bunch of idiots. Anyone who would personally root against kids is self-centered and anything but a fan. If you don't like the coach, fine - but stay away and go find another team to root for.

Advertisement
What a bunch of idiots. Anyone who would personally root against kids is self-centered and anything but a fan. If you don't like the coach, fine - but stay away and go find another team to root for.

Give it a rest.

We root against Golden.

UM needs a real coach. The kids need a real coach.

I feel bad for all those who played under Clappy, Radar, and F..A..G..

YOu're just how I envisioned some of these losers on here look like in real life. Disgusting slobs.
how rich!
Smokey has the pair to put him and his lady on the forum...the moment you volunteer to scrutiny, you might have something to say...notwithstanding the irony of your sanctimony regarding being a classy type of program supporter...go ahead, post a real pic

Advertisement
Back