U all can go out all on me....

Advertisement
If we could have and shoulf have hired coach DAVIS when we had the chance to do do do it, we wouldn't be in this crap. Age wise is out the door. We see this COACH BROWN. It's called experience and logic. We phucked up, not we, the administrations. Swallow you all's PILL on leaving us in the last bowl.
Exactly.

Just look what he’s built this year at FIU.
Oh wait they didn’t win a game this year.
🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
All that true..........BUT he does not have the energy to do what he had done 20 years ago. To the OP credit, he is not asking to hire him now and if he is then he is dreaming. Saying we should have hired him 10 years ago or so is one thing. Asking to hire him back now to recreate what he created when he was 25 years younger is foolish.
Nowhere have I said we should hire him now....

He should of surround himself with a great staff though come guys. Let's be realistic Butch would of killed it with our talent.. forgot where he's at coaching now... I'm talking him being here at a national brand.. he did it before but with sanctions
Man these feminine pad wearing anti fans round here will crucify you for that comment. They act like because Butch has subpar talent and resources in his current position that he'd do no better here. To give you an idea how looney they are with it, I actually had a poster credit Larry Coker for the 2001 national title. Dude genuinely acted and spoke like Davis had nothing to do with it. Let that sink in. It gets even better. I pointed out how he and those like him would love for the current Canes to play like Butch's. To which he responded pathetically with a laughing emoji. Anyone not wanting us to play like we did from 1999-01 is no Cane fan.

Last edited:
You moved the goalposts. Schnelly was an all time great. You listed the top ten coaches and the paper resume for Diaz is on par

No it is not.

None of those guys were fired for being garbage coordinators under their national championship coach.

If he was on par with those other guys, he would have gotten a head coaching job off Texas. He is having the same problems here as he showed there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back