2025 Tywan Cox, CB - Miami Northwestern (Miami, FL) offered

Advertisement
Was he offered under another staff and it has been brought back or is “revive” a typo?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@gogeta4
@Liberty City El

He got y'all's stamp of approval?
i have a relative with speed at Toledo.

Last week when the cb from toledo stamped himself at the combine....my relatives pop advised that Toledo only recruits cbs with sub 11.00 100m...if toledo can or strives to do this i dont know how we did not...

Im cool taking flyers on..well flyers. Hes torrie cox kid who was a dog he will be matching up with good wrs all year so we will see what we got and hes at a feeder program. If he is the nickel target im good.

Still can’t believe Torrie Cox ended up at Pitt. We got Vernon Carey and the Weaver brothers from MNW that year. Cox and Antonio Bryant both ended up going to Pitt…

Bryant went on to win the Biletnkoff award and Cox was a really good DB. I know he was originally supposed to be a RB but we was stacked on RB talent and didn’t recruit him at that position. It would’ve been interesting to see how Cox and Bryant would’ve done here but at the end of the day it didn’t really kill us to lose either as we was loaded at both positions at the time.

Advertisement
Back