Tyson Campbell

I don't think he's going to be in this class. His family really have no issue with him leaving out of state for school. He's a good kid who they trust can go out of state and remained focused. Plus he has family living in Atlanta. No one knows for sure but the feeling I get from talkin to his sister is he won't be a cane. Hopefully I'm dead *** wrong.

Any idea why is he on campus then?

To personally hand Rumph and Co their L.

Advertisement
I don't think he's going to be in this class. His family really have no issue with him leaving out of state for school. He's a good kid who they trust can go out of state and remained focused. Plus he has family living in Atlanta. No one knows for sure but the feeling I get from talkin to his sister is he won't be a cane. Hopefully I'm dead *** wrong.

Any idea why is he on campus then?

To personally hand Rumph and Co their L.

I don't like it but thats the feeling I got as well because TC is the anti-jobe.

Coaches aren't finding out about his departure via social media

It’s been obvious for awhile that Tyson wasn’t going to be a Cane. He never even set up an OV.

Advertisement
He comin'

Oh great...so how do you know this? I don’t care if you’re pet parakeet told you...I just need something to brighten my mood because I really want to put my fist through a wall right now.

He comin'

Oh great...so how do you know this? I don’t care if you’re pet parakeet told you...I just need something to brighten my mood because I really want to put my fist through a wall right now.

If you are going to put your fist through a wall because an 18 year old kid you don't know doesn't choose your favorite school for college, it's probably time to self-evaluate.

Advertisement
He comin'

If you are going to put your fist through a wall because an 18 year old kid you don't know doesn't choose your favorite school for college, it's probably time to self-evaluate.

Good point. Does somebody have a snickers bar?

Advertisement
He comin'

To make matters worse I believe he's also a dolphins fan.

Advertisement
He comin'

To make matters worse I believe he's also a dolphins fan.

Thanks, I knew I could count on you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back