Tyson Campbell

If I’m rattler I stay the **** away from this site. People will be blaming him for Campbell not coming here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I’m rattler I stay the **** away from this site. People will be blaming him for Campbell not coming here.

A few morons might say crap, but [MENTION=9986]RattlerCane[/MENTION] has been nothing but transparent. Some people connected to recruits overplay their hand, he never did. All he has done was be a grown *** man about what he knows, and what he doesn't know/can't share. I think most of us on the board are appreciative of him regardless of the outcome.

I got to admit I was shell shocked earlier today when I saw his tweeter account but I realized he didn’t commit or close up shop(signed) so we’re still in the ballgame. I really feel like the heritage 4 are trolling everyone and will sign with the U and there is going to be a story by the herald about these 4 boys wanting to play together. PSII also didn’t sign or commit after visiting LSU either so let’s see. I think Nesta might know something lol.

Advertisement
And their are more videos to come just the first part of road to a championship came out. But they put out there summer practices etc

if the board has any sense, they would be angrier at the staff than campbell if he decides to go elsewhere. kid has been nothing but class through his recruitment. he's not trolling or posting edits everywhere trying to build the hype up, just handling it like a man (same can be said for ps2). [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] has been as honest as possible without building up hype too. seems like tc has good people around him.

Tyson supposedly on campus right now.

Source?

His sister ��
[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION]

Do we take this man's word, or is he full of *****?

If that's my man who posted the screenshots, he's legit. He definitely knows my cousin(Ty's sister)

Yeesh. He was saying he probably ain't comin. Kinda makes sense if Tyson was on campus earlier in the day and told the staff what was up and then bounced. I'm sure they wanted him to stay for the game. Is what it is though. I still have a little hope that one or both end up Canes haha.

If that's my man who posted the screenshots, he's legit. He definitely knows my cousin(Ty's sister)

Yeesh. He was saying he probably ain't comin. Kinda makes sense if Tyson was on campus earlier in the day and told the staff what was up and then bounced. I'm sure they wanted him to stay for the game. Is what it is though. I still have a little hope that one or both end up Canes haha.

LOL

Advertisement

Can you post some kind of proof like a text of some sort?
Lol

Unfortunately this would allign with what someone on a Dawgs message board posted earlier today.

“According to a former Miami player and friend of Campbell's family, he was supposedly on the Miami campus today informing the coaches in person he wasn't going there.
This guy didn't say anything about UGA specifically, but that's the implication with this talk with the Miami staff coming on the heels of his UGA OV.”

[MENTION=4739]Canesince1985[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] does this seem like the logical explanation to y'all?

Idk dude's angle but I was only confirming that he knows Ty's sister. I'll try to find out if that was indeed the case though...

Advertisement
If he goes to UGAy cant wear the number 8 unless they are going to take it from 5 star freshman Deangelo Gibbs.

Advertisement
Back