Tyson Campbell recruitment??

Advertisement
Not sure who's a bigger rival, but VT is the more important game because of conference standings. Win that game and things look pretty good. Of course if we can win both games, we'll have a great shop at the final 4 playoff.

What does the new VIP update say since our own staff can’t give us updates anymore and we are relegated to copy/paste from other sites?

He rolled his ankle, gotta go to the hospital to get X-rays and probably won't make the UGA game this week because of it. Still expected to visit next week and there's a good chance Surtain visits next week.

Advertisement
He rolled his ankle, gotta go to the hospital to get X-rays and probably won't make the UGA game this week because of it. Still expected to visit next week and there's a good chance Surtain visits next week.

Do you know him as well?

Advertisement
TC will be alright. He's an uber athlete this stage of his career. Wishing him the best, but I know he'll be good.

Advertisement
Prayers up for Tyson Campbell!!!! Best in the state, best in the nation. Minor setback before Top 10 overall pick in 3 years

He didn't play after the first quarter last night. I saw him walking on the sideline in the second half and he had a slight limp.

Nesta didn't play last night.

Advertisement
I would really be interested to get his candid thoughts on this defense and what he can do. I know he's a private guy, but we have dudes with less talent than he has balling out there. MJ might be an All-ACC corner (I can't believe I just said that). Bandy playing well. I don't think they really even throw at Young all that much anymore. Thinking about what this kid can do in this scheme...

I would really be interested to get his candid thoughts on this defense and what he can do. I know he's a private guy, but we have dudes with less talent than he has balling out there. MJ might be an All-ACC corner (I can't believe I just said that). Bandy playing well. I don't think they really even throw at Young all that much anymore. Thinking about what this kid can do in this scheme...

Jalen Ramsey on the jags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jalen Ramsey on the jags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minus the sassy and getting suplexed

Advertisement
Back