Tyrone Gray

Belafonte305

Dan Enos Favorite 3rd down play
Premium
What do you guys think about moving him to linebacker? 6’2 210lbs. With Dallas balling and Lorenzo lingrard coming next year. We could use the linebacker depth. IMO will look less stiff than mike smith.

Advertisement
Choc should get some burn dis week at RB if everything go according to plan. Too late to make a lb out of him.

Advertisement
Usually, if a kid can't get off the bench to sniff ANY PT, that means he's not sniffing PT at ANY position.

If Walton returns, Choc will have to play elsewhere. LB or specials.

I think he (hopefully) graduates this year and moves on....

We should no longer think he will be a contributor to this team.

Advertisement
Who’s Tyrone Gray? If you’re talking about the overrated RB by this fan base Trayone Gray I understand. Now you want to move him to LB. First the narrative was move him to WR because he’s such a special player. Now it’s LB.... Can some of y’all just see he’s not that good? I fully expect him to get beat out in spring again and be reserved to 4th-5th strong RB. Wouldn’t surprised if he transferred after the spring. Appreciate the kid for all his hard work but the myth of Trayone Gray just needs to end already.

What do you guys think about moving him to linebacker? 6’2 210lbs. With Dallas balling and Lorenzo lingrard coming next year. We could use the linebacker depth. IMO will look less stiff than mike smith.

You better call Tyrone. Call him.

Advertisement
I don't think He has the temperament to play LB. He either should've been developed as a WR here, or went to a school that would've let em' play QB.

If he's not capable of learning plays on offense in 2.5 years he sure as **** isnt learning LB in about 8 months

Advertisement
might be best to just let him transfer. go somewhere where he can play alot. homer and dallas beat him out and if lingard and davis are as good as advertised, hes just practice squad.

Advertisement
Back