Tyrone Gray

Advertisement
Best if he transfers if he ever wants to play . As someone said the kid seems nice but he is Golden special.

he's great for depth and practice reps. hope the kid finishes out his career here.

Yup. Not every kid is going to be a star. He can definitely contribute on special teams. He's definitely persevered a lot to get here, and I hope he finishes here.

Advertisement
We need her scholarship for one of the new recruits coming in. It’s time for him to leave his days are numbered.....down vote me I really don’t care

He's providing depth something for the younger rbs like Deejay Dallas to compete against. It's not that he's not any good it's that other players are better. Every player on the depth chart below 2nd string doesn't have to always be true freshman. So far he understands his role and I haven't heard any bs out of him like from Dionte Mullins so what is the hate about??

Advertisement
What is the fascination with this dude?

He's like the boogie man hiding in the corner kids obsess over.

Some of us, myself included, have been dying to have a big bruiser of a tailback who just beats down opposing defenses. Some of us, myself excluded, cannot realize the painfully obvious until it's too late: Gus Edwards was not that guy; Trayone Gray is not that guy; Robert Burns, time will tell if he can ever get himself healthy.

He may not have turned out to be the player we all wanted (and truthfully the jury is still out after watching Langham become an All Time Canes Legend this year)....but this was not a Golden Special.

This guy was a local STUD who was overlooked due to grades and worked his *** off to make it. We had guys like this on every great team we ever had.

Truth be told we always SHOULD have guys like this on the team. Not every player is going to work out, and I'd rather the ones that don't be high ceiling local guys that we took a chance on than scrubs from ******* Pennsylvania or Missouri. It's how we leverage our local talent advantage.

Advertisement
He may not have turned out to be the player we all wanted (and truthfully the jury is still out after watching Langham become an All Time Canes Legend this year)....but this was not a Golden Special.

This guy was a local STUD who was overlooked due to grades and worked his *** off to make it. We had guys like this on every great team we ever had.

Truth be told we always SHOULD have guys like this on the team. Not every player is going to work out, and I'd rather the ones that don't be high ceiling local guys that we took a chance on than scrubs from ****ing Pennsylvania or Missouri. It's how we leverage our local talent advantage.

he was a local stud as far as an athlete. that is why he is not exactly a golden special. as far as athletic ability, he is a cane talent. his problem, which coaches at the time pointed out was his ability to pick up the fundamentals.

No lie... He can be a stunt man in a lot of movies.....

UM%20Football%20Player%20Diving%20Keyframe.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back