Tyrod to Njoku

Off topic of Njoku but keeping with The U Alumni, Trent Harris got his first sack. I can't find the clip so I didn't want to make a separate thread. Really rooting for Trent, I think he'll be around for a while.

Chickillo got a solo sack in the Steeler-Eagle game. Not sure what part of the game.

Advertisement
Both are likely to be undervalued in fantasy. It will be interesting to see with Rodgers, he's never really put a stellar TE year on the board, that I can recall, but he's also never played with Jimmy Graham. I'd certainly rather spend a mid or late round pick on either of these guys rather than a 1st or 2nd on Gronk or Ertz or whatever. It's even a more meaningful difference in an auction league. To be honest, when accounting for injuries and the cost to get either, I'd actually prefer to have Njoku on my team. Graham is getting older and has an injury history, Njoku wins on both fronts there. Based on name recognition and team situation, I'm sure Graham will also be drafted much earlier as well. Unless you're in a league with a bunch of Canes or Browns fans, not a lot of people will be fighting you for Njoku. Njoku is the better value. I know, fantasy nerd alert.

At the end of the day, both are going to be pro bowl TE's this year, you can quote me on that. Remember when Jordan Cameron broke out a few years ago? Who predicted that? I did and rode him to the moon.

When Olsen, Graham and Njoku are all in the pro bowl this year, good luck to anyone trying to recruit against El Sicario del 904 for that position.

Sorry but when you arguably one of the greatest QB's to ever play with you and then on the other side you have a rookie and Tyrod Taylor it's not even close. Graham will destroy the league if he stays healthy.

Advertisement
Instead of saying he played for Miami, they said his hometown was Orange (IIRC), NJ. This was after he scored the first TD, not during player intros. Watch the OP clip. Just found it odd, like if he went to Baga, etc, would they have said he’s from Orange, NJ instead of where he played in college?
I don't know if that was the Browns' or the Giants' commentary team, but the relevance is that Njoku was playing the Giants and he's from New Jersey.

That's why they mentioned it.

More UM Alum news...

They were giving Jamal Carter high praise throughout the Denver game. He made a good tackle but went down awkward. Was walked off the field with what looked like a hamstring injury. They had him playing a bit of linebacker.

Advertisement
Back