Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Again, you misunderstand my argument, which is that teams have brought in killer classes during a one-off "successful" year but had difficulties following it up when they fell back to earth.

ND in 2013
A&M in 2014
Michigan in 2016

etc. etc.
UGA aint falling back on classes this is 3 years str8 they owning bama on the trail

Advertisement
These kids (those that are good) have been groomed in this recruiting game since youth football. These recruits are just playing that same game on the college level. The change in the high school transfer rule only allowed them and their handlers/street agents to elevate this recruiting game.

Fact is, these kids better bush up on those business decision making skills! Not that they can’t break into the line-up, but as of Sunday where’s Tyson, Divaad and Nadab.

1534865823140.png

Advertisement
I guarantee Tyson Campbell and Tyrique are going to watch us win a national championship before them.

You have to be an idiot coach to mess up and not have Tc ps2 Ryque and Peterson not go on day 1.
So these coaches buy 5 stars that are already studs and claim development?
I remember when we found out Colbert was coming and some said he might not even make the squad cause he was beat out by a freshman or sophomore at Texas.
Tim Irvin was getting recruited by everyone over Jaquan. But who’s getting drafted? The entire sec let Mj get away cause Alabama and the rest didn’t think that highly of him and now he might get that commissioner hug cause we DEVELOPED HIM.
I remember a poster said picking out the best out of our 2015 class was like trying to pick the prettiest fat chick. Well that fat chick is probably going in round one.
That’s good coaching and talent development.
But uga coaches are now db gurus cause they got tc and rashad?
Everyone and there mother knew Amari, Petersen, minkah sony and other dudes were going to the nfl at theire positions but the schools that got them are genius talent developers?!!
I’ll say it again. The recruits as well as this board will have to come to a realization and it might not come till next recruiting cycle. If we go to the playoffs or sniff it by taking Clemson all the way to the wire and and put kids in the nfl as high draft picks; then what excuse is left except bags.

At the end of the day the only position this board goes crazy over is cornerbacks??.. Patrick Peterson went to LSU and didn't win shxt. Jabril Peppers went to Michigan.

Cornerbacks dont decide anything when it comes to winning a title... bc there is always a top corner back regardless. From an impact stand point Campbell at safety is the same as Gurvan Hall. Tyrique at corner is the same as Al Blades and Ivey... so we good regardless.

lol seriously how goofy you look choosing UGa over Miami??

Advertisement
I mean in alot of ways recruiting is like sales you either have it or you don't. Hartley hasn't done anything to warrant signing arguably the two best tight ends in the country last year in the same class so is he dropping bags? We have nobody on defense that can sale this program at a elite level.

I mean in alot of ways recruiting is like sales you either have it or you don't. Hartley hasn't done anything to warrant signing arguably the two best tight ends in the country last year in the same class so is he dropping bags? We have nobody on defense that can sale this program at a elite level.
Njoku went 1st round and herndon got drafted.

UGA aint falling back on classes this is 3 years str8 they owning bama on the trail

bro UGa's recruiting class is mostly hype and olineman and dlineman playing the same position that will eventually transfer out.

A great QB with no skill position talent outside of James Cook... they're #1 RB commit is on his 2nd torn ACL... no WR's that anyone cares about, a couple of DBs, one out for the season (Wilson) the the other didn't qualify (Joseph)... and TC all by himself.

PAPER CHAMPIONS!! YAY!

Advertisement
bro UGa's recruiting class is mostly hype and olineman and dlineman playing the same position that will eventually transfer out.

A great QB with no skill position talent outside of James Cook... they're #1 RB commit is on his 2nd torn ACL... no WR's that anyone cares about, a couple of DBs, one out for the season (Wilson) the the other didn't qualify (Joseph)... and TC all by himself.

PAPER CHAMPIONS!! YAY!
It’s definitely a lot of truth to this

Tried to tell ya'll back in like May lol business decision

Yep Starting with that interview he gave Sentell on that Dawg nation site- the one he was clearly looking for more attention from UGA. The same May visit where they had that Scavenger hunt thing. Absolutely since that visit things were different....

And for what it's worth, his buddies up at UM don't even seem to acknowledge his social media since he went up there in June...

These kids (those that are good) have been groomed in this recruiting game since youth football. These recruits are just playing that same game on the college level. The change in the high school transfer rule only allowed them and their handlers/street agents to elevate this recruiting game.

Fact is, these kids better bush up on those business decision making skills! Not that they can’t break into the line-up, but as of Sunday where’s Tyson, Divaad and Nadab.

View attachment 62799
Remember some even say playing time is key in theire decisiion just like academics. More bs.

Advertisement

PAPER CHAMPIONS!! YAY!

How about John Emery? Just gave an interview to 247 where he said "he went there at the last minute for te Reveal. Had no intention of committing. But felt "the connection" and decided to commit. that's the kid everyone pegged to LSU or Ol Miss...

Im cool with another 5 years with MR repairing the inroads and **** like that. I do want our next HC to be heavily in the bag game.....i want titles and elite defense i dont care if win win 3-0 i love defensive games over offense. Ill take 45-0 as well but u get the point

It doesn't matter how into it the coach is if you don't have the "boosters" who are going to back it up. I hope we don't go to a lesser coach just because he is willing to be dirty when there is no backing to be dirty. Plus if we go dirty they are going to come down on us. We had to kick of two kids who had a rental car hook up off the team completely while much worst things go on at UF, Bama, UGA, Clemson, FSU, and Ohio St without a blink of an eye. You are just setting yourself up for disappointment if this is what you are looking forward to.

At the end of the day the only position this board goes crazy over is cornerbacks??.. Patrick Peterson went to LSU and didn't win shxt. Jabril Peppers went to Michigan.

Cornerbacks dont decide anything when it comes to winning a title... bc there is always a top corner back regardless. From an impact stand point Campbell at safety is the same as Gurvan Hall. Tyrique at corner is the same as Al Blades and Ivey... so we good regardless.

lol seriously how goofy you look choosing UGa over Miami??
The one thing I disagree with here well two thing, Tyrique is an elite safety prospect not CB. Hall is elite at Safety as well and Tyson is a CB. Tyrique the traitor is a way better prospect then Ivey or Blades at Safety and Hall. But Hall is elite no matter its just Tyrique is imposing and a shut down one side of the field type. Tyson is just an impact corner but he needs work still. Im just used to Miami getting these kids cause I was spoiled growing up watching Sean Taylors of the world and I myself am a defensive guy

It doesn't matter how into it the coach is if you don't have the "boosters" who are going to back it up. I hope we don't go to a lesser coach just because he is willing to be dirty when there is no backing to be dirty. Plus if we go dirty they are going to come down on us. We had to kick of two kids who had a rental car hook up off the team completely while much worst things go on at UF, Bama, UGA, Clemson, FSU, and Ohio St without a blink of an eye. You are just setting yourself up for disappointment if this is what you are looking forward to.
U think kids on our team now aint driving rental cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back