Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Hate to say this, but we may have to (gulp) root for Mullen. That's the only way this UGA junk stops (or slows down at least).

Curby has 3 more seasons to win a NC, if it doesn't happen by then, those booster pockets are gonna start to tighten real quick. If he loses to the big game to UF a couple of times, he's gonna get the Richt treatment. They tolerated Richt losing to UF for as long as they did bc he was genuinely a nice guy and they weren't dropping bags at that level. With Curb Your Enthusiasm, you're dealing with an arrogant ******* who's dropping bags like Nick Manning. His window to win is much shorter.

Advertisement
Hate to say this, but we may have to (gulp) root for Mullen. That's the only way this UGA junk stops (or slows down at least).

Curby has 3 more seasons to win a NC, if it doesn't happen by then, those booster pockets are gonna start to tighten real quick. If he loses to the big game to UF a couple of times, he's gonna get the Richt treatment. They tolerated Richt losing to UF for as long as they did bc he was genuinely a nice guy and they weren't dropping bags at that level. With Curb Your Enthusiasm, you're dealing with an arrogant ******* who's dropping bags like Nick Manning. His window to win is much shorter.

They’ll have trouble making the playoffs (they’ll lose to Bama 9 times out of 10 in the SEC title). So long as other conferences don’t **** the bed like last year, they won’t be getting in.

With the way UGA boosters are committed to winning he will win a title there soon or at least be a top 5 team annually. I will never root for UF fuq them, I for one want in on the bag game.....I think MR is a great hire will get us back to the top 15 and be in the playoff hunt but I think maybe our next hire has to be a Saban guy IMO someone from that tree bout that life. But thats talk for another day Im happy where we are on the field though we could be way better and should be because we r the U, but this is whats killing us and keeping us from dominating.

Why does major UGA booster Carl Parks follow Stevenson on twitter? He doesn’t follow many other recruits.

Facts. Guy follows only two others this cycle: Nolan Smith and JD Bertrand.

Looking back a bit, his other follows include Justin Fields, D'Andre Swift, Zamir White, Cade Mays

Even someone said here a well known booster from uga follows the kids on one of his social medias......kid been gone and that right there was proof. Im always for cheating only if we r doing it though lol, I just dont get how is it so rampant and nothing is being done is what surprises me the most.
Look who is at the top of the NCAA Mark Emmert. He was the AD at LSU when Saban was there, and now Smart a disciple of Saban is doing exactly the same thing Saban has done for over a decade. Emmert will not turn on the SEC, Ole Miss wasn't going to even get a 1 year bowl ban until it went all over the place Freeze was calling hookers from the school phone. Miss St. got nothing for admitting they paid a recruit, but Ole Miss did too and that's how this all came about.

Advertisement

I'm never pulling for the gators. You lost me there.

LOL I was just writing that......FACTS..........tried to tell @brock but brock said he visited 5000000 times but but but hes a cane bro

Never said he was a cane just said he was more interested than Campbell. Sorry if you can’t comprehend that

Advertisement
Y'all still stressing this lol he isnt coming so hey **** it but the finger pointing and *****ing is old here

With the way UGA boosters are committed to winning he will win a title there soon or at least be a top 5 team annually. I will never root for UF fuq them
NC or bust with those boosters. The thing about these good ol boys is the LOOOOOOVE to brag, and they're getting tired of stepping into the lobby at their annual Fracking-Clean-Coal-#lostcause-Lobbyist-Summit-Gala-Shindig and seeing the same Bama guy every year with that **** eating grin plastered on his face. He doesn't even say hi anymore. He just says "Roll tide," right before he says "y'all had a good season tho. Maybe next year."

They'll discard Kurby in a second if he doesn't bring home a trophy, and seeing as he sucks as a coach, I don't think that'll be happening any time soon. All the talent in the world can't make up for bad game management.

I'm never pulling for the gators. You lost me there.
It's crazy man, bc UGA was always my second team after The U. Now? I can never root for the Gates, but when they play UGA, I certainly don't root against them like I used to. Best case scenario: The stadium collapses.

Ik never rooting for those pieces of **** up North. Im hoping for @ 0-0 tie after 5 ots because neither team deserves to win. **** those Gaytors, **** those Puppies, **** the Semiwhores, **** Bama, **** the ****eyes, **** anybody who isn't us

Advertisement
NC or bust with those boosters. The thing about these good ol boys is the LOOOOOOVE to brag, and they're getting tired of stepping into the lobby at their annual Fracking-Clean-Coal-#lostcause-Lobbyist-Summit-Gala-Shindig and seeing the same Bama guy every year with that **** eating grin plastered on his face. He doesn't even say hi anymore. He just says "Roll tide," right before he says "y'all had a good season tho. Maybe next year."

They'll discard Kurby in a second if he doesn't bring home a trophy, and seeing as he sucks as a coach, I don't think that'll be happening any time soon. All the talent in the world can't make up for bad game management.
I believe in athletes and theres no way they cant win if they continue to outrecruit bama. They arent just getting guys they are getting the right guys especially on defense which wins in the end especially in cfb. If u cant recruit defense at an elite level u wont win big.

Lol we pulling out new excuses weekly. A kid from a low income neighborhood in SFLA has visited UGA "on his own dime" like 6 times this calendar year. We don't really need to make all of these other excu$e$.
its not about excuses but that started an exodus. even after peterson the kids didnt leave in mass like they did after the quincy stuff went down. at first they went to UF, now i everyone says UGA and Bama dropping them bags so it is what it is.

Never said he was a cane just said he was more interested than Campbell. Sorry if you can’t comprehend that
I thought u asked before whatwas my reasoning that he wasnt coming here when signs were everywhere that the kid was bagged and tagged. There were smoke signals everywhere

Advertisement
I thought u asked before whatwas my reasoning that he wasnt coming here when signs were everywhere that the kid was bagged and tagged. There were smoke signals everywhere
You say everyone ain’t coming here so it doesn’t mean much to me at least

I believe in athletes and theres no way they cant win if they continue to outrecruit bama. They arent just getting guys they are getting the right guys especially on defense which wins in the end especially in cfb. If u cant recruit defense at an elite level u wont win big.

The thing is though, Saban's still an elite coach, even though I hate that douche bag. Kirby had a perfect storm (31 seniors and top JR talent in Roaquan Smith). And just missed out on a title. Richt's players are getting phased out more and Kirby's are starting to take their place. How UGA does this year and next year will be more telling of his tenure. I'm hoping that UGA becomes the next Ole Miss.

You say everyone ain’t coming here so it doesn’t mean much to me at least

As it related to TS though, there's a crap ton of smoke. I'm an optimistic Cane fan on recruiting, but even that one seemed far-fetched given UGA was involved.

I get what you're saying and I generally agree, but bad coaching kills man. They had an elite defense last season and still got beat on a throw from a True Freshman QB to a True Freshman WR. Not bc of any athletic advantage/disadvantage but bc of bad coaching. No way they should've lost to Bama in the NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back