Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Its not just Db. The struggles recruiting DTs have been worse over the last 10+ years.
money man......most these kids that are elite in sfla normally in the 80's 90's early 2000's would be canes.....its why we have fell

Advertisement
Even someone said here a well known booster from uga follows the kids on one of his social medias......kid been gone and that right there was proof. Im always for cheating only if we r doing it though lol, I just dont get how is it so rampant and nothing is being done is what surprises me the most.

Advertisement
The problem is you guys are selective when it comes to "accountability".

Dugans, Hartley, Searels, & even Brown have missed on targets before you all just don't care because you hold the Defensive staff to a different standard. Donk missed on Jerry Jeudy, Jeremiah Holloman & Devonta Smith (who ended up catching the game winning TD in the National Championship game), but nobody holds it against him because we got Harley, Thomas, Pope, Hightower & Wiggins. Hartley missed on Tre McKitty, but redeemed himself with Jordan & Mallory.

Banda & Rumph have had a number of misses, but you guys never want to give them credit for the guys they landed to redeem themselves.

Also, a lot of yall are just rookies to this crootin' game & too gullible to see how things are going to work out in the long run which is why yall get so bent outta shape when we miss on these DB's.

Just this year we lost Ladson who was our #1 targro at WR

He got bags... that's it. He's going there b/c they are paying him. Sucks but such is life.

**** you Coley!

Yeah all of a sudden Coley is a sniper on the trail......

TenderRecklessFlickertailsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Lmao smh...

Didn't you say some of us aren't emotionally stable enough to follow recruiting & be acting like scorn bhitches?

Not tryna bag on you Brock, but this is why sometimes the tough guy act is just dumb. Yes, some people are hyper-emotional negative nancies who never think we're getting anybody & they should be ignored, but some of us just understand what's going on in recruitng from a different level.

I believed we had a real shot at Tyrique earlier in the year as well, but by June it became apparent what was going on. That interview he did shed major insight into what was happening, it was ripe with red flags, but people just ignore it.
It’s recruiting at the end day, don’t really care. I’ve been saying we weren’t doing as good as we should have months ago but people tried to act like it wasn’t a problem. I don’t understand this recruiting cycle period . Oh well the season about to start and that’s all I’m concerned about right now , fvck it

Oh I certainly can say that, and would if I were recruiting Stevenson. I would tell him Tucker took a once proud bears defense to the toilet, and everyone and their mamas mama knows Saban coaches the DBs at Bama.
Kirby is a redneck hick.

All of a sudden Mel Smucker is some genius “developer” despite being a gigantic failure the only time he was the actual DC somewhere. LOL at the naivety on here.

Bags. Get it clear. They are targeting a few guys down here every year and getting almost all of them because they’re emptying the coffers.

I tried to tell you guys that a poor kid from South Dade doesn’t have the means to be traveling back and forth on 1400 mile round trips every month like a socialite. Look for the signs. They’re usually very obvious.

Advertisement
I don’t blame Rumph; I blame Golden.

Back in 2013, after we faltered and got embarrassed by Teddy B and UL on National TV (who made it cool to diss us w no repercussion), I said Golden gotta go. If he stays beyond that season, damage could be done for recruiting classes in the future.

Since 2013, when Golden went in to hiding, after sour pussing b/c he didn’t get the PSU job, dude stopped contacting recruits, causing distrust w parents, handlers, and coaches as uncertainty was in the air. Subsequently, kids we thought were Cane locks were snatched by $EC programs.

Furthermore, our rep in developing players, guys like T Howard and D Bush took a huge PR hit, and teams negatively recruited the ish out of us for it. It wasn’t just the facilities; it was now, ‘look at what happened to the # 1 DB in the nation when he stayed home instead of going elsewhere.’

Keeping Golden until 2015 hurt us. Richt has had to try to repair damaged fences and a damage rep. However, he too has a damaged rep, whether we all want to believe it or not. Everyone likes Richt, but UGA going to the CFP and subsequent championship game in two years under Smart hurt more than we can imagine. Now Kirby can say, not only can we “take care” of u, but look at what we’re doing as a program, look at what I did w his players, and look at the studs I’ve got drafted in the 1st round.

Gentlemen, as much as we clown Kirby Dumb, as much as we root and bleed for this Orange & Green; it’s also time to step in to reality. Golden ******** over local recruits, not giving a darn about this program, hurt us locally. Richt coming w the rep of not being able to win the big one and having a staff of unproven guys, has hurt us.

This season can FINALLY rid us of a lot of bull chit that’s followed us for 13 long yrs. Having guys like MJ and JJ making All ACC squads, All American squads, and getting drafted in the first couple of rounds can bolster Rumph’s resume and mouth piece to recruits.

If we accomplish what we’re supposed to this season, it’s going to have a tremendous ripple effect; but if we falter, go on a long losing streak again, we’ll just be considered a shinier version of 2005-2016.
Bravo good sir, excellent post.

LOL I was just writing that......FACTS..........tried to tell @brock but brock said he visited 5000000 times but but but hes a cane bro

I've learned never to judge based on visits anymore. It's one thing if a kid from Georgia has been on our campus multiple times. But a kid that lives in the Florida City/Homestead/Naranja area coming to Coral Gables (20 minute car ride), isn't something to brag about. It's right down the god **** road, of course he's going to be on our campus more. What solidified it for me, wasn't the fact that bags seem to have a strong feel here; but that he (TS) decided to go to a ribbon cutting event instead of Paradise.

There's other players out there that Miami can get. It sucks because TS is the best of the S/CB, but it is what it is.

As Chise said, it's a reason, not an excuse as to why we're losing out on TS. When he does commit to UGA, I won't be like the typical South Florida cuck that says "Rep the 305, bro!" while he goes on and plays for another school.

Advertisement
i think people underestimate how much the chad wilson drama turned off so many db's. i mean chad is a cane and he had clout down here. thanks al
Lol we pulling out new excuses weekly. A kid from a low income neighborhood in SFLA has visited UGA "on his own dime" like 6 times this calendar year. We don't really need to make all of these other excu$e$.

Coleys been in the bag game since his hs coaching days .. this is nothing new
but its not him

How all of a sudden dudes a sniper? Its people in the backround u dont know about and the coaches reap the benefits, im sure we cheat a little as well im not naive I been following this since 08 and I know its about bags always has been always will be.

Advertisement
Lol we pulling out new excuses weekly. A kid from a low income neighborhood in SFLA has visited UGA "on his own dime" like 6 times this calendar year. We don't really need to make all of these other excu$e$.
they will spin this with that or wins or some BS excuse, the number one excuse was we werent winning. Then we won last year but it wasnt enought.........next it will be the stadium then our cleats then our locker room. It has nothing to do with that its about paper period.

but its not him

How all of a sudden dudes a sniper? Its people in the backround u dont know about and the coaches reap the benefits, im sure we cheat a little as well im not naive I been following this since 08 and I know its about bags always has been always will be.

That's what gets me with some of these guys on this forum blaming Rumph and saying how **** of a recruiter he is.

Coley didn't really have much pull while Al Golden was here. All of a sudden at UGA, he's pulling 4 and 5 stars like crazy. I can be a great recruiter if I got boosters behind me.

Last edited:
but its not him

They aren’t even hiding it either. My wealthy uncle who lives in Ga and is a casual fan runs in some of the same social circles as these guys. They have been bragging about TS for a while.

they will spin this with that or wins or some BS excuse, the number one excuse was we werent winning. Then we won last year but it wasnt enought.........next it will be the stadium then our cleats then our locker room. It has nothing to do with that its about paper period.

Yup. It's nauseating how much I've heard "win and they'll come". Sure, winning helps definitely. But Mark Richt has a 10-win per season average as a coach going on 20 years. That guy's a top 10 coach in the nation. And if winning is the case, then how come Miami is the only program held to that standard amongst South Florida kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back